Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marlins vs Cubs Game 6

tigerclaw

fuck em...fuck the marlins and fuck that pussy ass captain limp wrist that fucking had to stick his woman hands in front of Alou...I swear to God if the Cubs lose...I will hunt him down rip off his arms and beat him to death with his own limbs.

:werd:

Originally posted by lyrik

fuck em...fuck the marlins and fuck that pussy ass captain limp wrist that fucking had to stick his woman hands in front of Alou...I swear to God if the Cubs lose...I will hunt him down rip off his arms and beat him to death with his own limbs.

wadup!

ready to eat ur words? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fan interference is a part of baseball; it happens. Blame Dusty for leaving Pryor in too long. If it's not Billy the goat, it's a scapegoat!

i told ya...this isnt the Dolphins...hey Lyrik, what do bears do in the winter?

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: <---------- EXACTLY:tongue: