Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a real weekend in NYC

andrewthomas

SICKK

got there friday morning weather was beautiful, went to visit old friends and then went to eat at my favorite resteraunt called La Candalas (dont know the spelling) got WHACKEDD ordered 3 pitchers of sangrea, and only 2 of us were doing the actual drinking the others drank water loll..

didnt go nowhere really friday night lounged around and passed out by like 11:30 due to to much sangrea.

saturday

went apple picking upstate and went to a BBQ up there at my girls families friends house, it as cool my highlight of the day we got to fuck in the woods had her bent over a huge boulder, it was lovely..

Saturday night ARC, Bryan Zentz and Ken ishii, music was off the wall Ken threw one of the best sets i ever heard.

i didnt stay to long for Zentz because the ARC venue is the worst venue in NYC, no liquor sold at the bars just water and juice,to top it all off it was all asians.. ide never go back there ever again..But Zentz was on fire the whole time i was there

i was at cheetah sunday night,PACKED TO THE MAXX

actually a lil to packed.

boris ripped it up, nothing like good old REAL house music.stayed there till i dont remember when then headed over to see morillo for after hours.

ofcoarse we all know morillo is great and if you think hes good in miami you havent seen anything untill you seen him play in his hometown of NYC

Morillo in NYC = Morillo in Miami X10000

monday

tronic treatmenttttttt

packed also

i was suprised how packed it was for a monday night.

everyone in the techno scene in nyc as there.

zentz, adam x ,heather heart, frankie bones,even hawtin stopped by for a hot MIN

i dont know who was pinning but i do know speedy J did a live PA, first time in the US in 6 years tore the roof off the place.

there was a dj named Kazu who was really fuckin great, mixing was good but an awsome track selection.

there were 3 other djs before them who did good job as well playing some mean hard edge minimal stuff

all in all the weekend was Great, im Really looking foward to my trip back up there Nov 8th for the party im doing with Glenn Wilson, Christian Wunsch, Tim Xavier, Agent Orange, Dylan Drazen, Function and Decibel Flekx

NYC BEST CITY ON EARTH

Shit mustve just missed u everywhere AT..

was at Cheetah on Sunday for a little. went over there with Hamburg but it was so packed that me and steve headed over to Le Souk...

went to Morillo later on but when I got there noticed the Sound Factory army was all mobbed outside, after trying to get to my boy at the door for 10 minutes and listeningto all the meatheads etc..i said fuck it, heard the music was bangin inside but the crowd blew donkey testicles...

damn meatheads

yo i dont care ide never set foot in ARC ever again i dont care if GOD himself is spinning

thats the worst venue in all NYC

Macboy thats somewhere else

this place is LA cendalas on Amboy rd

best mexican joint ever.

ahh andy i seen hamburg at cheetah but i never seen you

SF army took over everywhere i see, cheetah was like all SF and so was disco lollll

andy, i'm surprised by this, a bit harsh, don't ya think? sure it was a mob scene out front, but that's due to the buzz surrounding morillo at the moment. we got ambushed for this event (not that i'm complaining), but we took good care of our regulars, and a phone call to me would have sorted you out for sure. there were tons of heads there that weren't meatheads as well.

the party monday morning was off the charts, peeps were dancing all morning long. and drinking a lot booze too!

nyc needs more events like this beginning in the morning...miami and ibiza shouldn't have all the fun!!

roger sanchez this thursday, if anybody needs a guestlist, just email me at djdeepaksharma@yahoo.com

Originally posted by az-tec

Shit mustve just missed u everywhere AT..

was at Cheetah on Sunday for a little. went over there with Hamburg but it was so packed that me and steve headed over to Le Souk...

went to Morillo later on but when I got there noticed the Sound Factory army was all mobbed outside, after trying to get to my boy at the door for 10 minutes and listeningto all the meatheads etc..i said fuck it, heard the music was bangin inside but the crowd blew donkey testicles...

damn meatheads