Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBPLANET Halloween Afterparty!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ok guys, so far I have nine DJ's interested in spinning, aside from the 4 that will be spinning upstairs. I will be sorting out the time slots very soon, and they will be a little short due to the high demand. :D Im really looking forward to this, its a great mix styles sure to please everyone - perhaps even the great Saleen!!

All I have to say is that its gonna be a LOOOOONG night, I know I'm not gonna be getting any sleep!

Any last minute signups let me know soon!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Ok guys, so far I have nine DJ's interested in spinning, aside from the 4 that will be spinning upstairs. I will be sorting out the time slots very soon, and they will be a little short due to the high demand. :D Im really looking forward to this, its a great mix styles sure to please everyone - perhaps even the great Saleen!!

All I have to say is that its gonna be a LOOOOONG night, I know I'm not gonna be getting any sleep!

Any last minute signups let me know soon!!

i wanna spin too...:cool: :cool:

:D :D in circles of how fucked up im gonna get !!:D :D :laugh:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Yeah, it's been "SADFACES" since you've been gone....

I cant wait to hang with ya im coming out real soon just had to get my shyt together so you know that takes time from my clubbing but I'LL BE BACK......

Originally posted by CrzyC

You have been missed, Happyface. :D

I miss everyone also...... :D

What's up?!?!?

I already sent browneyedtrouble a request to spin at the Halloween afterhours party. Hopefully I'm one of the nine dj's!!!

You two clowns up for Slak or Blue or both 2nite? We'll just be chilling. I think you'll like the music at Slak. Plus, it's close to your house.

I'm taking a nap after work but I'll call you around 9ish.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by philippio

What's up?!?!?

I already sent browneyedtrouble a request to spin at the Halloween afterhours party. Hopefully I'm one of the nine dj's!!!

You two clowns up for Slak or Blue or both 2nite? We'll just be chilling. I think you'll like the music at Slak. Plus, it's close to your house.

I'm taking a nap after work but I'll call you around 9ish.

Hey Philip, yes you are one of the nine. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, I just started my new job and I have been swamped!!