Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls w/ boyfriends, checking out other guys: Innocent?

upjumpdaboogie

Originally posted by somebitch

i will be the first person to say a girl looks good when im with a guy. i rarely ever see goodlooking guys. i think it is funny how if i say oooh shes hot the guy will agree or disagree but if i say a guy is hot, guys usually get all petty and are like DO YOU WANNA GO TALK TO HIM??

...We're retarded, and jealous..and you know you love every moment of it...:aright:...

no, i would actually think he was very secure with his sexuality and more of an equal to me...

So im just curious,

if you were with a guy, and he says: "oh look at that girl. she's gorgeous", you wouldn't be jealous?

are you THAT secure :confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

So im just curious,

if you were with a guy, and he says: "oh look at that girl. she's gorgeous", you wouldn't be jealous?

yea... i think she is.. for the most part.. if not.. she can fake it, pretty well

i've got two suspicion about it... but what do i know...

:blah:

So im just curious,

:laugh: i would say "yes youre right, she is gorgeous" or i would say, "no, she is not my type, too tall or too blonde..." whatever. i love females and for the most ppart i find them a lot more physically attractive than males. i dont care if a guy looks, especially not if hes sitting with me but if hes going to go talk to a girl i think is hot, he better be doing it with the intent of getting me a date with her.

:laugh: i would say "yes youre right, she is gorgeous" or i would say, "no, she is not my type, too tall or too blonde..." whatever. i love females and for the most ppart i find them a lot more physically attractive than males. i dont care if a guy looks, especially not if hes sitting with me but if hes going to go talk to a girl i think is hot, he better be doing it with the intent of getting me a date with her.

:love2::whip::D

So im just curious,

George, if you trust your partner, it's really not a big deal (and without trust, what kind of relationship is it anyway?). My deal is, as long as no one else is getting more attention than I am, and as long as I'm not PMSing, lol, I don't really care...

I agree with Somebitch, there are soooo many more good looking women than men out there... you guys are lucky bastards! I really don't see too many guys worth a second glance, and even when I do see a really hot one, my mind immediately jumps to why he couldn't hold a candle next to my man.

BTW Tommy, I hear ya about people-watching... my ex used to flip on me if I was looking at someone, even if I wasn't actually checking him out... but he was a dick, so what do you expect, lol.

Anyway, why is this question just about women checking out men? What about guys with girlfriends checking out other women???

WTF is the big deal about looking @ people of the opposite sex.......If I'm walking down the street w/ my sig. other & I see someone who is attractive....I look quick as they pass & keep walking....Doesn't mean anything....Good looks can be acknowledged...They are all the time.....There's nothing wrong w/ that

Whoever says they don't look @ ANYONE when they have a bf/gf is a freakin' liar

Originally posted by tastyt

Anyway, why is this question just about women checking out men? What about guys with girlfriends checking out other women???

THats' what i was talking about earlier.

Of course there's nothing wrong with looking at another person. But i wouldn't be like "oh, look at that girl. isn't she cute" to my girlfriend.

Rarely, in my experience, would the girl say "oh yes, she is attractive".

And it's not that i've even tried it. I just know that it wouldn't go down well :laugh:

I more often comment on a cute couple that looks good together rather than an individual person.

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

cuz I didn't care about the other side. if it was going to explode, as it has on its own, that's fine, too.

:confused:

a) we know men are going to look. in their weak genetic dna species cock driven pellet heads... but there I was curious about the "grass is greener on the other side" girls...

I KNEW IT!!! I mean, I knew that was the reason you asked the question the way you did. In fact, I almost said it, but I was afraid someone would jump down my throat if I did.

Well, if we know men are going to look, know this... so are women. We ARE the same species you know. We're not nearly as different as some people would have you believe.

Originally posted by tastyt

:confused:

alls i meant was, i meant what i said, and i said what i meant... and elephant faithful 100% -- Horton the Elephant.

I KNEW IT!!! I mean, I knew that was the reason you asked the question the way you did. In fact, I almost said it, but I was afraid someone would jump down my throat if I did.

Well, if we know men are going to look, know this... so are women. We ARE the same species you know. We're not nearly as different as some people would have you believe.

Yea... contrary to popular belief, I don't ask questions because I want/need answers.. I'm just throwing the conversation/discussion out there.

I agree... we're all the same base degenerates, with potential for greatness if we so choose.

alls i meant was, i meant what i said, and i said what i meant... and elephant faithful 100% -- Horton the Elephant.

A person's a person, no matter how small!

attachment.php?s=&postid=1783047

BTW, when doing a search, I typed in "Horton hears a hoo" instead of "who"... this is the first like that came up...

http://drs.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=horton+hears+a+hoo/v=2/TID=DF4H_3/SID=e/l=WS1/R=1/H=0/*-http://www.pantstalk.com/1998/pt072898.html