Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marlins vs Cubs Game 7

tigerclaw

Originally posted by lyrik

Hey brother....congrats ...no excuses we got outplayed....I guess i'm hungry where's that crow?

Good luck in the world series.

told ya so...i feel awesome that Marlins are going back to the WS, but like i said....i WAS a Cub fan....and a bit of me also is in mourning....like i told someone last week...if we do lose, we lose to a team that i was going to root for in the WS...next year Cubbies....next year....:D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

we took the wind outta the windy city!

yea we did. I feel sorry for Cubs fans. After the game they showed people that were still in Wrigley Field. Some were crying man! Wow. Props to the Cubs, but it's all about the Marlins amigos!!!!

Originally posted by rafaelmendez

I hope the Marlins loose in 4 games they dont deserve to be there. All those wins where luck. Hopefully they kill you guys in 4 games HA

Ah come on be a good sport, its tough I grew up on the North Side and was only a 5 minute bus ride away from Wrigley...you can't take what the Marlins did as luck....this is the way they have won all season and post-season...my hat goes off to them....they truly played their hearts out. Good luck to them.

Originally posted by rafaelmendez

I hope the Marlins loose in 4 games they dont deserve to be there. All those wins where luck. Hopefully they kill you guys in 4 games HA

No one gives credit to the Marlins.......

The commentators on tv were so biast for the Cubs....OMG!

They have 75% chance to win the game....:laugh:

BRO, IT'S OVER!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!! MARLINS NL CHAMPS!!!!