pookie23

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

I don't know anymore...seriously

fukem man :cool:

the one positive thing i learned from tastey (garfield from germany) is that it's HER loss.

She aint' gettin no nipple game...

she ain't gettin no ragga

so it's her loss. Count your winnings and move on.

And who knows... just by you shoving off may make her wonder.... :idea:

Originally posted by gmccookny

fukem man :cool:

the one positive thing i learned from tastey (garfield from germany) is that it's HER loss.

She aint' gettin no nipple game...

she ain't gettin no ragga

so it's her loss. Count your winnings and move on.

And who knows... just by you shoving off may make her wonder.... :idea:

I hear ya man...but it's been a recurring theme with me and women for the past 6-7 months now.

There are no winnings to count unfortunately, and now I'm getting sick and tired of it.

I hear ya man...but it's been a recurring theme with me and women for the past 6-7 months now.

There are no winnings to count unfortunately, and now I'm getting sick and tired of it.

Well then it's time for Scores night out then, mang:cool:

Originally posted by anotherway83

i think u're waiting too long before asking them out...it looks like u're trying to get to know them and stuff...but know this...if u spend too much time just talking and not making a move asking her out...she'll LJBF you...u've gotta move fast...LJBF==Lets Just Be Friends...

It sounds as if they were already friends before Ragga started looking at them in a different light... but I could be wrong...

But

I do agree that making the leap from friendship to... something else... is very tricky, and for a variety of reasons, not usually successful...

The pain gets numbed after awhile....now it starts to turn into anger and resentment.

:(

I feel for ya.. but those two sentiments will drive them away even faster..

This is the winter of Spragga!!! Do the opposite of everything you're inclined to do... maybe the opposite will happen?

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

:(

I feel for ya.. but those two sentiments will drive them away even faster..

This is the winter of Spragga!!! Do the opposite of everything you're inclined to do... maybe the opposite will happen?

Nah...won't work...my luck is terrible

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Very Simple Words Adam:

...Darlin...I haven't got time for the pain...

heh, spragga i don´t think you get the meaning i read from this quote.

talk with women about their problems=LJBF

talk/whine with women about your problems=LJBF

and yes, it is their loss that she doesn´t get you, cause *every single* human has a lot to offer.

BUT, even if it is her loss in the end, it is your inability to convey your *value* and *sexuality* (especially the last part is a BIG part of their problem for most guys in your situation (LJBF-land)) that LEADS her to make the wrong decision.

you definately have the conveying value part down, you seem to have female friends that value your friendship. what you have to focus on now is conveying your sexuality.

how do you convey your sexuality... jeeez this is a long long long topic...

i will only highlight some things here that are basic:

-let her know your intentions early. this can be as simple as saying "i like you and i´d like to get to know you to see if we´re combatible". this is only *one* simple small sentence but it makes ALL the difference. it changes the WHOLE dynamic. it says "i´m on the market. i´m the prize and i´m considering if you´re someone that i´d like to spend time with". it is a challenge to women, AND you set the right dynamic (two sexual and emotional beings searching for a partner).

-touch- touch the girls. do not force it, do what you feel like doing in the moment. don´t hold back because you think it wouldn´t be appropriate or some other limiting belief that was hammered into you from society´s fucked up rules. follow your gut instinct, it is right most of the time. do what you want, when you want. *do not apologize for going for what you want and feel like in the moment*

-flirting and teasing. *that* is sexual communication. play with your sexuality, make playful hints about you two being together, or playfully say things like "we´d never hit it off" with a wink. "we´d never be combatible sexually, you´re SUCH a freak ;)! i´m more like cuddling and stuff, and YOU? all into SM and stuff!! no way!! ;)" with a wink. make blatant playful guesses about her and accuse her of them. FLIRT.

-make her work for your affection. for starters, say things like "too bad, you just lost a point ;)" if she does or says something you don´t approve of. and say "i really like that in a partner, this will make up for your other "bad" decision" if she does or says something you DO approve of.

read this again and again, hopefully (for you) you´ll get it and actually take the advice and actually CHANGE something. instead of just whining about your problems. whining doesn´t solve anything. assessing the problem and working on it does.

comments welcome!

cheers :)

Originally posted by tastey

heh, spragga i don´t think you get the meaning i read from this quote.

talk with women about their problems=LJBF

talk/whine with women about your problems=LJBF

and yes, it is their loss that she doesn´t get you, cause *every single* human has a lot to offer.

BUT, even if it is her loss in the end, it is your inability to convey your *value* and *sexuality* (especially the last part is a BIG part of their problem for most guys in your situation (LJBF-land)) that LEADS her to make the wrong decision.

you definately have the conveying value part down, you seem to have female friends that value your friendship. what you have to focus on now is conveying your sexuality.

how do you convey your sexuality... jeeez this is a long long long topic...

i will only highlight some things here that are basic:

-let her know your intentions early. this can be as simple as saying "i like you and i´d like to get to know you to see if we´re combatible". this is only *one* simple small sentence but it makes ALL the difference. it changes the WHOLE dynamic. it says "i´m on the market. i´m the prize and i´m considering if you´re someone that i´d like to spend time with". it is a challenge to women, AND you set the right dynamic (two sexual and emotional beings searching for a partner).

-touch- touch the girls. do not force it, do what you feel like doing in the moment. don´t hold back because you think it wouldn´t be appropriate or some other limiting belief that was hammered into you from society´s fucked up rules. follow your gut instinct, it is right most of the time. do what you want, when you want. *do not apologize for going for what you want and feel like in the moment*

-flirting and teasing. *that* is sexual communication. play with your sexuality, make playful hints about you two being together, or playfully say things like "we´d never hit it off" with a wink. "we´d never be combatible sexually, you´re SUCH a freak ;)! i´m more like cuddling and stuff, and YOU? all into SM and stuff!! no way!! ;)" with a wink. make blatant playful guesses about her and accuse her of them. FLIRT.

-make her work for your affection. for starters, say things like "too bad, you just lost a point ;)" if she does or says something you don´t approve of. and say "i really like that in a partner, this will make up for your other "bad" decision" if she does or says something you DO approve of.

read this again and again, hopefully (for you) you´ll get it and actually take the advice and actually CHANGE something. instead of just whining about your problems. whining doesn´t solve anything. assessing the problem and working on it does.

comments welcome!

cheers :)

Since you don't personally know me, I won't make a comment