Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grizzly Bear Attack!!! (Graphic)

HAZE

The attached pictures are of a guy who works for the Forest Service in Alaska. He was out deer hunting. A large Grizzly charged him from about 50 yards away. The guy unloaded a 7mm Mag Semi-auto into the bear and it dropped a few feet from him. It was still alive so he reloaded and capped it in the head.

It was over one thousand six hundred pounds, 12'6" high at the shoulder, 14' to the top of his head. It's the largest Grizzly bear ever recorded in the world. Of course, the game department did not let him keep it. It will be mounted and put on display at the Anchorage airport (to remind tourist's of the risks involved when in the wild). You would be level with the bear's belly button when he stood, he would look you in the eye when walking! This bear on its hind legs could walk up to the average single story house and look over the roof at eye level.

The bear had killed 2 other people. His last meal was the poor fellow on a nature hike. See Picture #3. The Forest Service found his 38-caliber emptied. He shot 6-times and hit the grizzly 4 (they found seven 7mm slugs and four 38 caliber slugs in him) but obviously only wounded him since that encounter was estimated to be 3 days prior to the bears death. The 7mm has about 10 times the energy of a .44 mag pistol and the .38 is a pop-gun compared to the .44

14 ft, that's like 2 Shaqs!!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=1780841

• 1 month later...

Excuse me? A 7mm having 10 times the punch of a 44mag? A 7mm is nothing more than a 38 special, just in metric with about an extra 110 feet per second of velocity, and only about 30 foot pounds of torque at impact. Yeah, I call bullshit here. But nice try. I've lived and worked in Alaska, and the forrest service carries .454 Casull's, in bear infested areas, and the rest either carry .45's or .44 mags. Good story on the bear - no doubt he's a record, but please....you can do better on the fish tale of how he was taken. :-)

Originally posted by lilhuckleberr

Excuse me? A 7mm having 10 times the punch of a 44mag? A 7mm is nothing more than a 38 special, just in metric with about an extra 110 feet per second of velocity, and only about 30 foot pounds of torque at impact. Yeah, I call bullshit here. But nice try. I've lived and worked in Alaska, and the forrest service carries .454 Casull's, in bear infested areas, and the rest either carry .45's or .44 mags. Good story on the bear - no doubt he's a record, but please....you can do better on the fish tale of how he was taken. :-)

are we a lil sensitive??? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by christi1984

I heard the story about this bear as well and looked into it a little more. The story you have posted is an exaggerated version of the actual events. Here is a link to the real story as posted at Alaska.com.

Click Here

Next time check the facts before you post a story.

Peace

ummm...why? :confused:

Originally posted by christi1984

I heard the story about this bear as well and looked into it a little more. The story you have posted is an exaggerated version of the actual events. Here is a link to the real story as posted at Alaska.com.

Click Here

Next time check the facts before you post a story.

Peace

Hey "Newbie", read the whole thread before you decide to tell me how to post a story. If you look up at Phatman's post, you will see that he found the same shit you're posting almost two months ago.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Oh, yea and welcome to Clubplanet, I'm Darrell :D