Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KTU's Riddler on Match.com

Some friends sent me this about Riddler, and I'm still pissing my pants! Riddler is lookin for love!

click his match.com link below

http://www.match.com/profile/showpr...ndle=riddlerktu

riddlerktu

Active over 3 months ago

Basics _

_ "Summer lovin' fun!" _

_ _ I am a: 33 yr old man _

_ _ located in: Clifton, New Jersey, United States _

_ _ looking for a: 18 to 35-year old woman _

_ _ within 50 miles of Clifton, New Jersey, United States _

_ _ my ethnicity: Asian _

_ _ body type: About average _

_ _ height: 5’ 7†(170.1 cms) _

_ _ turn-ons: Long hair, Skinny dipping, Flirting, Dancing _

_ _ sense of humor: Goofy: Cartoons still crack me up _

About me and who I'd like to meet _

_ _ _ _ I love Music! I've been a musician since I was young. I'm very outgoing and love to meet people. I don't like to waste time so I can be very direct and to the point at times. I also am faithful to the things that I care for most. Being originally from the South, Chilvary is not dead to me! I show people respect and kindness until you cross the line. If you are interested in seeing my world, drop me an email!

My ideal match is someone that can make me laugh, that is affectionate, but knows when to give the relationship breathing room. I also want someone that can accept me for who I am and can respect my views. Ideally, I'd like to meet someone that can teach me a thing or two while allowing me to recipricate. I want to meet my equal. _

HA HA HA HA, you can't make this shit up!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Who gives a shit if he is on Match.com

first of all why were you on it???? Were you looking foir love to

Shit it sounds crazy but I know people who met on those dating websites and have better relationships than most people

I agree 100 %. Riddler is probably sick of meeting people in clubs who want him for all the wrong reasons.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

He is actually a nice guy, it is crazy but alot of people are meeting on the internet

Sometimes, it's easier to write down what type of person you are and what you're looking for and trying to find a match that way. If you meet someone in a club, you may not find these things out for weeks. I don't blame anyone who does online dating one bit.

Originally posted by someclown

Sometimes, it's easier to write down what type of person you are and what you're looking for and trying to find a match that way. If you meet someone in a club, you may not find these things out for weeks. I don't blame anyone who does online dating one bit.

fuck meeting girls in clubs worst place most of the girls are GARBAGE anyways

Trashy Crackhead Whores

It wasn't me who posted that on match.com

One of my friends posted it up there over 2 years ago and took pictures from my website. There are a lot of fake profiles on that site as well from what I heard.

Hence the reason why the page hasnt been active in over 3 months.

Unfortunately I can't remove the profile myself since I didn't create it.

Just to let you all know.

R?

Originally posted by riddlerktu

One of my friends posted it up there over 2 years ago and took pictures from my website. There are a lot of fake profiles on that site as well from what I heard.

R?

Well to be openminded on this topic, first Im not the type that meets someone online, talks a week, then trys to date etc..

But to be fair, I actually know someone who got married and is STILL (4 years later) happily married. There is that enticing fact about talking to someone online. Looks arent the first gauge of someone as well as the fact that someclown and badass were talking about.

Find out someones personality, easier to type then explain things, views, ideals, etc.. and seeing relationships work.

Riddler, dont sweat what any says..fuckem..

Hey, I have an idea, lets press clubplanet into having a personals section...can you imagine the listings...

25 year old clubber ISO 21-30

year old raver who likes house,

top 40, and ok with use of X, K,

and LMNOP.. Likes long walks in

the park (central park 5am, after

leaving a club drunk and still in

search of where the cars parked)

Must also be fond of hitting up at

least 3 out of the 7 potential club

days a week, and 2 happy hours.

p.s. *I pluck my eyebrows and

expect the same:hat: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try friendster.com

its better than match.com because it's not really a dating site. You meet people through your ring of friends.

It's kinda like classmates.com meets match.com without all the bullshit. Basically you only talk to people that are through your ring of friends and who you allow to talk to.

I've been re-aquainted with a lot of College friends thru friendster.com not to mention a lot of DJ's are on that site too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try friendster.com

its better than match.com because it's not really a dating site. You meet people through your ring of friends.

It's kinda like classmates.com meets match.com without all the bullshit. Basically you only talk to people that are through your ring of friends and who you allow to talk to.

I've been re-aquainted with a lot of College friends thru friendster.com not to mention a lot of DJ's are on that site too.

Dude You don't suck as bad as little c. Good job.

R?

Yeah bullshit bro. It's OK. You don't have to pretend.:laugh:;)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The Riddler?

riddler.jpg

Imagine meeting this guy after chatting on the net w/ him?

"I can't believe it. I meet this really normal seeming guy on Match.com, and the next thing I know, he is trying to get me to foil Batman and Robin, and take over Gotham City! What a weirdo.":laugh:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Anyone hear of the new speed dating trend???

Yes, I think the big organization in the metro area is hurrydate?

I checked it out a few days back after seeing a special on TV, 48hrs or something. Im actually thinking about giving it awhirl.

Sounds like it would be fun as hell to do. The fact alone of going on 20 or whatever dates within a couple hours....hilarious..

Oooh oooh.. I got it. A clubplanet themed hurrydate session....HA... priceless.. Tshirt included in cost of admission...

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Yes, I think the big organization in the metro area is hurrydate?

I checked it out a few days back after seeing a special on TV, 48hrs or something. Im actually thinking about giving it awhirl.

Sounds like it would be fun as hell to do. The fact alone of going on 20 or whatever dates within a couple hours....hilarious..

Oooh oooh.. I got it. A clubplanet themed hurrydate session....HA... priceless.. Tshirt included in cost of admission...

I would check it out myself.

Ive never heard of any such thing in Jersey.

Keep me posted if you hear or see something.