Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not to sound like a fag... But

notallthere666

You ever like just hear something stupid that reminds you of someone you cared allot about and you just have to take a deep breath and you all your feelings you felt for that person comes washing back and a certain sadness comes over you.? That just happened to me someone at work asked me if I had the lord of the rings two towers DVD and I remembered that my x gave it to me and how nice it was of her to do it for no reason and I felt sad.

Originally posted by notallthere666

Hey thanks, Just the kind of answer I thought I would get from a dumb twat like you .. I’m just being honest. I’ve done plenty of horrible bad things to make up for my moments of fagyness trust me.

neither extreme is something to be proud of.

I understand the previous "thinking about things" - some people are just morons.. do it enough it comes natural...

not that she needs me to defend her either.. but somebitch isn't a dumb twat... bitch... yes.. in excess.. but not a dumb twat.

...grow a pair.. don't take anything on here seriously

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

neither extreme is something to be proud of.

I understand the previous "thinking about things" - some people are just morons.. do it enough it comes natural...

not that she needs me to defend her either.. but somebitch isn't a dumb twat... bitch... yes.. in excess.. but not a dumb twat.

...grow a pair.. don't take anything on here seriously

You shouldn’t either then when I call her a dumb twat. She’s doesn’t do things in excess she’s just a moron.

You ever like just hear something stupid that reminds you of someone you cared allot about and you just have to take a deep breath and you all your feelings you felt for that person comes washing back and a certain sadness comes over you.? That just happened to me someone at work asked me if I had the lord of the rings two towers DVD and I remembered that my x gave it to me and how nice it was of her to do it for no reason and I felt sad.

yup !! all the time !! im goin to disney soon & when i think about it .. it kinda makes me sad .. cause uhhhhhhhh nm:(

attachment.php?attachmentid=1233&stc=1

Originally posted by kikilicious

that always happens. like opening up a photo album or a song on the radio. or "our" movie. its hard to move on sometimes especially if you were in a long term relationship. like you basically did everything with that person.

I used to get soooo annoyed after I broke up with my ex... we lived together for over 2 1/2 years, and for the longest time after it ended, everything made me think of him, any place I went had some kind of connection to the relationship... I just wanted to forget about him already! It was an absolute nightmare!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

I used to get soooo annoyed after I broke up with my ex... we lived together for over 2 1/2 years, and for the longest time after it ended, everything made me think of him, any place I went had some kind of connection to the relationship... I just wanted to forget about him already! It was an absolute nightmare!!! :laugh:

I throw away anything that reminds me of him.... well not throw away but but in a box far away

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Now the question is, did you throw it out because he got it for you or because of the fact you knew you wanted to get one of higher quality?

:D

a little of both. i was sick of carrying a wallet that was given to me by someone i no longer had any respect for and i thought why not buy myself one that is way nicer, kinda a symbol to myself that i dont need anyone to buy me shit... i have credit cards ;)