Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many Yankee Haters who have become Redsox Fans.....

elementx

Will now become Marlins fans in the World Series...

Just so I know who I have to waste my time with and who I dont have to waste my time with arguing???

Again not a rub in the face... But unless you are a true Marlins Fan... Don't start talkin shit because you hate that Yanks... Talk baseball and nothing but baseball...

Thanks... ;)

Originally posted by elementx

Who became Boston fans will now become Marlins fans in the World Series...

Just so I know who I have to waste my time with and who I dont have to waste my time with arguing???

Again not a rub in the face... But unless you are a true Marlins Fan... Don't start talkin shit because you hate that Yanks... Talk baseball and nothing but baseball...

Thanks... ;)

I'm rooting against the Yankees.....guaranteed

but I'm not a Marlins fan

Originally posted by spragga25

Me too..but not as much because I probably won't watch any games.

It is a shame that NYers will not root for a NY team... Oh well I guess the hatred runs that deep...

If the Mets made the WS against another team besides the Yankees. I would be on NY side. But I guess that is just me...:rolleyes:

It is a shame that NYers will not root for a NY team... Oh well I guess the hatred runs that deep...

If the Mets made the WS against another team besides the Yankees. I would be on NY side. But I guess that is just me...:rolleyes:

You dont undrestand how much everyone besides Yankees fans hate the Yankees

LOL - It would probably only be you :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though...I'd suck down razorblades before I'd cheer for the Yankees

it is a fucking shame......move out of the city you fuckin traitors

Originally posted by smokesum

it is a fucking shame......move out of the city you fuckin traitors

Who you talkin about???

Ok People who would not go for the Mets... Lets just say Boston was playing the Mets in the WS... Who would you cheer for. I certainly would not go for Boston... :nono:

I guess it really depends on who they are playing... If Mets and Oakland were in the WS. I would go for Oakland... There are certain teams I despise so I would have to be forced to root for the Mets...

But chances are the Mets will not make the WS any time soon. And if they do we all know the Yanks will be there with them. So I guess this is an issue we can just drop. LoL

I guess I should look at things before I say things... Or type them even...

Who you talkin about???

Ok People who would not go for the Mets... Lets just say Boston was playing the Mets in the WS... Who would you cheer for. I certainly would not go for Boston... :nono:

I guess it really depends on who they are playing... If Mets and Oakland were in the WS. I would go for Oakland... There are certain teams I despise so I would have to be forced to root for the Mets...

But chances are the Mets will not make the WS any time soon. And if they do we all know the Yanks will be there with them. So I guess this is an issue we can just drop. LoL

I guess I should look at things before I say things... Or type them even...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: