Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rules for Posting Today

kaydup

1. If you are from Jersey and not the following people you are not allowed to post: a. Tempkid, b. Badass, c. Clownhead, d. The real car guy and his imposter,

2. there will be no talk of Pedro, please change all Pedro discussions to Grady Little

3. I dont really have a 3

4. Fuck off :mad:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

1. If you are from Jersey and not the following people you are not allowed to post: a. Tempkid, b. Badass, c. Clownhead, d. The real car guy and his imposter,

2. there will be no talk of Pedro, please change all Pedro discussions to Grady Little

3. I dont really have a 3

4. Fuck off :mad:

Sorry man. I already started posting about Pedro. I will cease and desist immediately. Tough series (but definitely a great one). Don't worry, things could be worse. I am actually a Met fan. Now that sucks. They have no future. At least the Sox have a good GM and great nucleus. They'll be back. Keep your head up, kid.;)

I wonder if they let Grady Little drive back to Boston with them. Sorry but he gave it to the Yankees in the 8th inning - no question in my mind - Pedro shouldn't have been making that call, I don't care how great of a pitcher he is and if Babe Ruth himself walked out and told him to stay in the game - that game was too important . Grady Little can talk all he wants about Pedro is the man they want on the mound, but in the 8th inning, when he's thrown 100 pitches and gives up 3 hits in a row - PLEASE TAKE HIS ASS OFF THE MOUND. Yankees figured that one out in the 4th.

I'm heartbroken :(

No shit!

How come when the yankees did something we got the replay 30 times. But when something happened with us I barely got a replay

Come on now - they replayed Millar slipping on his ass trying to get to first at least 7 times. Fucking stupid grass.

Hey what did you think about the coverage of the series?

serious question

Incredible series, like the Cubs had the Marlins, the Sox had us on our heels the whole game but having a little faith goes a long way... way back into the stands in left field!!! Boone even looks like Bucky Dent a little bit. It really was a fitting series, 7 games and extra innings but I dont know what the fuck Grady was thinking when he left Pedro in again. Pedro has more losses against the Yankees than any other team in baseball, they should have started Wakefield and closed with Pedro. Curse lives, Yankees win and for it, I have the greatest photo I have ever seen. I am hanging that fucker in my house, how ironic there is a picture of Fenway with the World Series logo on the field... too bad the World Series will not be in Boston!!! Coulda gone either way, Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win! Yankees win!

Grady Little:mad:

It was deffinately a good game, a different ending would have been nice though.

Lewis Black said something pretty funny at the show last night. He said he was from New York, and the room just fell silent, then he said "don't worry I don't root for the Yankees, rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for some giant oil company woo hoo."

funny... cuz i thought buck and mc carver were suckin boston's dick the whole night. everything they said innings 1-8 was alllllllll about how solid the sox are. not until the yanks took over the ship in the late innings did they start talkin up the bombers.

either way, agreed... they're horrible.

Originally posted by dogekid

funny... cuz i thought buck and mc carver were suckin boston's dick the whole night. everything they said innings 1-8 was alllllllll about how solid the sox are. not until the yanks took over the ship in the late innings did they start talkin up the bombers.

either way, agreed... they're horrible.

i KNOW..

I heard that too..:mad: