Rules for Posting Today

kaydup

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kittyk

Dee did you get my e-mail this morning? How are your folks and those beautious pets?

Ahhh,

I'm not on top of them as I normally am.

I've been posting WAYY too much and working at the same time.

we are all good thank you very much.

:D

Originally posted by kaydup

1. If you are from Jersey and not the following people you are not allowed to post: a. Tempkid, b. Badass, c. Clownhead, d. The real car guy and his imposter,

2. there will be no talk of Pedro, please change all Pedro discussions to Grady Little

3. I dont really have a 3

4. Fuck off :mad:

FUCK YOUR RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kaydup

1. If you are from Jersey and not the following people you are not allowed to post: a. Tempkid, b. Badass, c. Clownhead, d. The real car guy and his imposter,

2. there will be no talk of Pedro, please change all Pedro discussions to Grady Little

3. I dont really have a 3

4. Fuck off :mad:

So does that mean im not allowed to post here???

Originally posted by njdionysus

Go to Sunrise and ask Jay C. about the protein puddings, but I'm still laughing at the Sox and all the way to the bank with the money I make off them!

Your avatar is gay, your sig is gay, and you are gay. And not in the funny, NBC way...just the ball-licking, pillow-biting way.

Originally posted by unclefester401

"don't worry I don't root for the Yankees, rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for some giant oil company woo hoo."

:laugh: Lewis Black rules

there are a few analogies, my favorite is 'rooting for the yankees is like rooting for bill gates to win the lottery' :mad:

and njdionysus, FUCK OFF AND DIE! too bad you live in the worst state in the US. sucks to be you. people from NJ are wanna be NY'ers.

stymie what's with the link to the manolo post, did todd tell you what that was all about? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by l155a

and njdionysus, FUCK OFF AND DIE! too bad you live in the worst state in the US. sucks to be you. people from NJ are wanna be NY'ers.

Sucks to be you, you still defend Boston when there is nothing you can do about the curse! The Babe was kind enough to let Wells give up that homer in the 8th, just so you could get your hopes up high only to be defeated by a Bucky Dent lookalike that didnt even start the game. If you run into Grady Little or Pedro, tell 'em I said thanks!!!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

All this is true, but the fact remains, your from jersey.. I'd rather be that nerd cubs fan right now w/ those silly ass headphones on, than to even drive through that horrible landfill of a state.

Protein puddings :drool:

i had to drive through that horrible state a few weeks ago. that was probably the worst 4 hours of my life.