Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No.1 reason why the Yankees blow nut sacks.

digital7

Guest saleen351

27 world series championships...

yea it's all luck:rolleyes:

Miami people have no idea about the game of baseball and 90% of yous didn't follow it during the year, unlike the Yankee fans, where they avg 42000 fans a game...

I"m sure none of you guys really understand baseball. Too bad when the Marlins move to miami, all the white people spending money will dry up, and the team will be worse off

I'll start by saying that I am a big CUBS fan . . .

However - you have to respect with the Marlins did this year. The enthusiasm they brought ALL YEAR with maybe the worst fans in all of sport is incredible.

I'm not a band wagon fan like most down here in South Fla - but I'll be rooting for the Marlins. Not often in professional sports does a team deserve to be champs - and the Marlins are certainly deserving!

GO FISH!

Originally posted by saleen351

27 world series championships...

yea it's all luck:rolleyes:

No one ever said it was luck - its all about the $$$$$$$.

The Yanks have the most talent - the Marlins are a better team.

Just like the Hurricanes had more talent - and Ohio State was a better team.

The only thing the Yanks have going for it is there pitching staff is about as old as the average resident at Century Village.

Miami people have no idea about the game of baseball and 90% of yous didn't follow it during the year, unlike the Yankee fans, where they avg 42000 fans a game...

u mean to say MOST Miami people....b/c u know very well that i AM one of the 10% that did follow them...and i DO know about baseball...i have been playing baseball since i was a sperm...

Originally posted by saleen351Too bad when the Marlins move to miami, all the white people spending money will dry up, and the team will be worse off

please...u know better than that...white people will drive miles to go see "their" teams...so the white people will still be there and the lazy hispanics will have NO EXCUSE for NOT going to the games...:tongue:

Guest saleen351

i love smacking morons around when it comes to sports

newsflash, texas, baltimore, dodgers, ny mets, all have the same amount of money as the yankees. Why did those teams loose? See it's easy to blame money, but when you look past the headlines you'll see, if money was the key to winning, then THE EXPOS WOULD NOT WIN ONE GAME...

And no, i've never been a mets fan if you were referring to me, my fav player of all time is Donny Baseball < doubt any of yous know who that is. I grew up 1 hour from Yankee stadium..

We need to kill castro already so we can ship all you idiots back to cuba....

you pay what you get for...and the yankees have done just that.

just sux for them that they have to pay for second place.

and "we's" support a winning team. look at the support the yankees get...it's a product of a winning organisation. what happened in cleveland and baltimore when their teams started to suck? they couldn't sell out the games anymore.

the fins STILL sell out EVERY single home game (minus the playoffs). and they haven't been to the superbowl since what...85? so save that fan support crap for someone else. that's all you NY fans have on this series.

And no, i've never been a mets fan if you were referring to me, my fav player of all time is Donny Baseball < doubt any of yous know who that is. I grew up 1 hour from Yankee stadium..

We need to kill castro already so we can ship all you idiots back to cuba....

don fucking mattingly. who cares?

i just remember why i don't waste my time with such ignorance.

I can't say shit because the Yankees were my favorite team before the Marlins were born 10 years ago. The Yankees have always been my heroes so I'm not saying anything bad about them because they're only the most winningest franchise in sports history.

If the Marlins beat the Yankees in the World Series it will be like a dream come true. But if the Yankees win I'll be sad but not that sad.

The Yankees rule!! (bot not this year ;))

for the average baseball fan it's BORING to see the same f*ckin' team in the WS every other year. i would've loved to see a red sox vs. cubs series, but now i've gotta root for the florida team. baseball seriously needs a salary cap to make it a more competitive game. i guess it's good for the all the NY clowns because the yankees are their best hope for any kind of world championship. we all know the nfl, nba, and nhl teams won't deliver