Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugh, why can't Miami love techno

lilliz77

Originally posted by tranzwhore

where's andrew thomas when you need him?

he loves techno too.

yeah but a total of 10 people in Miami is not going to make Hawtin or Vath or Carolla (sp?) play here. I mean people complained that Armin was too hard...wtf????:rolleyes:

ummmm...i like Techno...i will def. be checking out Stryke for some good Techno...but this is how parties get started...they started with Stryke's Red Parties...and now are moving into Maze's new night...u will see...things will be slow at first...but slowly his night will build a following...quality music brings in quality people:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ummmm...i like Techno...i will def. be checking out Stryke for some good Techno...but this is how parties get started...they started with Stryke's Red Parties...and now are moving into Maze's new night...u will see...things will be slow at first...but slowly his night will build a following...quality music brings in quality people:idea:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by treepwood728

i have some richie sets that are nice. there is one with carl cox and richie hawtin in chicago that is badass.

that one is a few years old...

a more recent harder set from hawtin is from witness festival in ireland.

u could hear the crowd going off in the backround... really good stuff.

Armando and I are doing our part on Fridays to expose more people to Techno, by not playing straight Techno all night, instead we build up to it with some tech-house, tribal, breaks, electro-clash and stuff, and then we get into the Techno, not too hard yet either, we're taking people there one step at a time, and hopefully after we build the night some more we'll start to book some of these international Techno talents you speak of... so why not come support us tonight, each extra person that shows up brings us that much closer to our goal of bringing more Techno to Miami....

peace! :D

Originally posted by diabolique007

I luv the plastikman...anyone heard Closer yet?

yes :) an amazing album. minimal but so beautifully engineered, it's a marvel.

and lilliz,

not to worry. it's only a matter of time. there is a small, but growing techno community here in miami. with guys like armando, eric, myself, and a few others, we're working toward being able to bring down guys like richie and carola. years ago, richie used to come down here fairly regularly. it'll happen again. i'm acutally getting dates for bryan zentz and alan oldham (dj t-1000) to come down for my saturday night @ maze. def. head out and support armando and eric's friday night and my saturday nights (starting next saturday). we'll get you your dose ;)

take care,

stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

yes :) an amazing album. minimal but so beautifully engineered, it's a marvel.

and lilliz,

not to worry. it's only a matter of time. there is a small, but growing techno community here in miami. with guys like armando, eric, myself, and a few others, we're working toward being able to bring down guys like richie and carola. years ago, richie used to come down here fairly regularly. it'll happen again. i'm acutally getting dates for bryan zentz and alan oldham (dj t-1000) to come down for my saturday night @ maze. def. head out and support armando and eric's friday night and my saturday nights (starting next saturday). we'll get you your dose ;)

take care,

stryke

T-1000....he coming out of retirement again.

Originally posted by lilliz77

yeah but a total of 10 people in Miami is not going to make Hawtin or Vath or Carolla (sp?) play here. I mean people complained that Armin was too hard...wtf????:rolleyes:

heh i am one of those that thought he was too hard. but still great lol

oh do u see that space lineup liz for the next 6 weeks forget edgar next fri if i have any cash got to see bad boy bill and jules oy and sat gabriel and dresden :)