Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the celibate bachelor

funkyfreshdc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting to note that all (except for layousugar's post) of the advice came from guys on this thread. this leads me to believe that women secretely plot with each other to divulge as little information as possible on these topics and when they do, they make it as confusing as they can, which confirms my theory that we all do not make sense at all. . .

:shaky:

Originally posted by rockyblue

no means no. if a girl does the whole no means yes bs, then you don't want anything to do with her. more than likely she's high maintainance and a drama queen.

unfortunately not all women (or people in general) are that straightforward, but I do agree that you don't want anything to do with someone who plays games like that.

I just think it shouldn't be so much fucking effort all the time.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

how? pretty much all the girls i've met are in my classes, it's not like i know their friends...

Jesus christ, it's not hard. Don't listen to them Vik.

Just ask these hoes if they're single. If they are, go do them. If they're not, wait until they're single then go do them. No need to go stalking anyone.

Originally posted by layousugar

aww that's not true! we could be bored as all hell and have simply resorted to conversation with anyone in a 3 foot radius. it's not "hi" that means they want to sleep with you - it's "*sigh* i'm so boreddd.... wanna go back to my place and .... 'talk'? *wink-wink*" that means they want to sleep with you. :)

come on, we're not THAT confusing.:blank:

Hey, is this Jenn? If so, howdy...this is Krish!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

Hi!!

I'm bored - you within a 3 foot radius?? :shaky:

:confused: should i be :mad: ?? nah, guess not, you couldnt hurt/ molest anything that wasnt within arms reach. :hat:

Originally posted by vicman

so whats the 411 with the situation? are you stalking the girl yet? or did you take her to ltj bukem last night and got messed up w/her?

"stalking" yes, LTJ no. i went with some buddies and it was a drunk ol' time. nation's sound system couldn't handle the tunes but running into buster and funshine kept things lively.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

"stalking" yes, LTJ no. i went with some buddies and it was a drunk ol' time. nation's sound system couldn't handle the tunes but running into buster and funshine kept things lively.

your mom couldn't handle the tunes.

(I really have no idea why I said this. It's the first thing that came to mind, so I'm sorry.)

how is it nation's system couldn't handle the music?