Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iceland Anyone?!?!?!

Originally posted by bknyglrl

OF ALL PLACES, I'M TAKIN MY THANXGIVIN VACATION IN ICELAND!! WHOOPI...I HEAR THEIR SPAS ARE GREAT...

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY CLUB SPOTS THOUGH? OR SHARE SOME EXPERIENCES?

I've been twice and it's a blast...

You definitely want to check out The Blue Lagoon (http://www.bluelagoon.is/) and Gulfoss Falls (http://www.south.is/gullfoss.html). They have bus tours out to the falls and geysers, as well as horseback riding trips.

For nightlife, everything is centered in downtown Reykjavik. No really huge clubs, but a lot of bars, lounges, and clubs all located withing walking distance of each other. People there are really friendly (especially to Americans), and the weather is no worse that NYC's.

Have fun!

OF ALL PLACES, I'M TAKIN MY THANXGIVIN VACATION IN ICELAND!! WHOOPI...I HEAR THEIR SPAS ARE GREAT...

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY CLUB SPOTS THOUGH? OR SHARE SOME EXPERIENCES?

did you buy your tour with studentuniverse.com?

Originally posted by stompy

thanks for the announcement, i was actually wondering what youre doing this thanksgiving

i know that everyone wants to know what im doing :confused:

, but im not telling! :D

Matt?? lol..long time no see...where u in astoria this weekend by the way?..i coulda sworn i saw u, but wasnt sure

:mad2: I still havnt figured how the heck to dial u in London!!!

come up to iceland lol..ur not that far now

You have to press 00, which is the international access code then 44 which is the country code, then my number. Email me your number, my old cell died. I'll call you this weekend. I'm swamped at work, so don't try me at home this week. Have fun in Iceland! I'll probably be in Paris for Thanksgiving. :smoke:

Originally posted by £ddie

Matt = someclown

Funny how you can know two people and have no idea they no each other. Small world! :phone:

lol "small world" cannot even describe it...ever heard of 5 degrees of seperation? here we go...living proof :eek: