Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where is the "banned" list?

weyes

'cause i saw last night under 555-1212's name that he's banned and i wanna know if he is or if he gave himself that title. i don't remember how many posts he has, so i didn't check whether or not he can give himself whatever title he wants, though... still, though, i'd like to see the list again.

d'you guys remember footographer :laugh: ?

Originally posted by weyes

yeah, that was hysterical

also, i am just curious to see who got banned. I know notallthere did once, and for some reason he's back under a different name.

Curious George lives up to the name ;)

I know I had someone banned because they were posting under a VERY similar name to mine: glowgirlnyc and pretending that he/she was me and copying all my signatures & avatar as well...

People are VERY weird! the worst part, its usually someone that pretends to be your friend and then does crap behind your back...I HATE SHADY PEOPLE LIKE THAT! :mad:

Originally posted by xpyrate

what does it take ta get u banned anyway?

as glow said, it's usually imposters. but sometimes people go over the line and disrespect other board members to the point where they no longer deserve to be a part of this community.

i requested that someone be banned a while ago because he was spreading a virus. the guy didn't get banned, though, because he happened to be a friend of the admin. i thought that was pretty shitty, but that's just me... the virus didn't destroy anything permanently, just whatever one was working on at the time, and i was working on a few things; i lost it all. other people got hit by it too. i didn't think it was funny, and i still think that's enough of an offense and disregard for fellow board members to be deserving of being banned.

p.s. where's the list?

what happened to that guy 'shook'?

his posts were scary.

did he get banned?

Originally posted by weyes

i asked this once before a long time ago but i've forgotten the answer and it doesn't come up when i search for it.

where can i find the list of banned cp members?

thanks,

i'mnotbanned

• 3 years later...
'cause i saw last night under 555-1212's name that he's banned and i wanna know if he is or if he gave himself that title. i don't remember how many posts he has, so i didn't check whether or not he can give himself whatever title he wants, though... still, though, i'd like to see the list again.

find that list yet?