Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what kind of effect does codeine...

lore69

Originally posted by lore69

wtf does codeine do to you? my friend has a bunch of it he gave me a few but i have never taken it b 4 i dont really fuckwith the whole RX thing, but i have em so what the hell. n e ways can someone plz tell me bout this shyt.

thx

I sure hope you didn't eat those!!! Are you from the NYC area? Theres a shitload of recalls on anything w/ Codeine in them.... Anything made after 10/02 is being recalled.. do you feel flu like symptoms? Are you tired? Do you feel weird when you take them? The report said you'll feel these symptoms, and then slowly die....your fucked!!!

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

what exactly do you have... there's codein in a couple of different forms.... tylenol 3, tylenol 4... soma compound... actual codeine pills... what are they?

Hey Bumpdaddy.. what kinda coke is that in your Avatar, thats a nice lookin kilo :drool:

its the good kind...peruvian flake...extreme pearl..you should always see a "brand" imprint on your bricks... when theres no imprint.. its a dead giveaway that you're buyin rerock.... although some people are faking the imprint too.... the weight is always a dead giveaway.... if a brick is exactly 35.2 oz its a dead giveaway... I brick from a direct supplier is always over a little bit... they over pack the bricks to allow for some dehydration.....

And don't assume that because the stuff looks scaley and pearly pearly that it hasn't been cut and rerocked...without giving away too many secrets... you can cut it and make it look right ...

just some trivia for you new jacks.... I'm startin to get too old for this shit

i was given codeine during a time i was coughing my lungs out b/c of really bad allergies.

i found they were best to just take when i couldn't go to sleep. if you struggle to stay awake it makes you kinda fucked up, drowsy and you start to mildly hallucinate. then i passed out.

you wake up feeling like a million.