Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone get turned on by dirty talk in a foriegn lang.?

tommyarmani

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I just tried this out recently with my girl. She is fluent in spanish & i have instructed her to talk dirty to me in spanish.

Of course i dont know what she is saying, but it is so HOTTTTT

:laugh::laugh:

Thanks,

Tom Tom

You instructed her !

HAHAHA

that sounded so egotistical

I just tried this out recently with my girl. She is fluent in spanish & i have instructed her to talk dirty to me in spanish.

Thanks,

Tom Tom

I haven't experienced it, but it seems to me like it would be hot.

Originally posted by sexxyme

:laugh: :laugh:

I think if anyone ever asked me to dirty in Russian, it would be the funniest thing ever!!!..Russian is just not meant for that..I dont think..or maybe I just don't know it well enough..! lol:laugh:

Right, some languages flow allot better & sound sexier (to me at least). I am not talking bad about the russian language as i have not heard much. But it seems like its a bit "rougher" than say spanish.

Then again, i could be wrong. If you want, we can test it out ;)

JK :laugh::laugh:

Right, some languages flow allot better & sound sexier (to me at least). I am not talking bad about the russian language as i have not heard much. But it seems like its a bit "rougher" than say spanish.

Then again, i could be wrong. If you want, we can test it out ;)

JK :laugh::laugh:

Yea russian is def a rough language..I don't think there is a word for just..make love to me ....it's only fuck me hard lol but than again, like i said, i could be wrong, my russian is not perfect :tongue:

I really don't get this? I'm fluent in Spanish and every girlfriend that I've had always wants me to do this, and not just in bed...they just love to hear me talk Spanish :confused:

For all they know I might say something like, "I hate that purple dinosaur and wish I could beat him with a bat," and they wouldn't know any better. :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...All I want is a nice, big boobed jappy girl from Scarsdale to scream at me in Yiddish..Is that too much to ask for?...:love:...

OY VEY!

AYE, GEVALTA!!!

;)

Anyway, it's not the foreign lang. that does it for me so much as the accent... language is kind of my thing, if I don't know what the person is actually saying, it's just doesn't do it for me...

Originally posted by tastyt

OY VEY!

AYE, GEVALTA!!!

;)

Anyway, it's not the foreign lang. that does it for me so much as the accent... language is kind of my thing, if I don't know what the person is actually saying, it's just doesn't do it for me...

me2! i love english accent :drool:

Thanks,

Tom Tom

My ex was addicted to me talking dirty in Spanish & Italian

everytime we had sex.. Especially when we got in those hard-

core sessions where everything became animalistic :lickit: