Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Style...

xpyrate

I know this has prolly been asked but ... here goes anyway...

Like what's everyones style here anyway? [follow the format ok... ok dont whateva make ya own]

Headgear : although I dont usually where hats unless its cold I go with a knit cap

Chestgear : I go with a T-Shirt(how original I know) plaid flannel collared shirts, fleece pull overs/jackets, I luv ski jackets but feel weird wearing em when im not skiing, crewnecks, henleys

Pants/etc : jeans ... tommy hilz or leviz , khakiz by Gap if I wanna be dressy

undies : plaid boxerz, wife beaters

shoes : sketchers, Timz, Stonefly, vanz

just givin' ya shit. ;) i think the key to having style is to wear what you are comfortable in. i always find it funny when girls try to sport the latest trends (like high stiletto heels) and they look like 9 year olds walking around in their mom's shoes. if you don't look comfortable or you don't look like you own the place, then don't bother! :aright:

Headgear : ive been known to wear headgear. bandanas, headbands, sweat bands, head wraps, baseball hats, old random hats i find in my house, any hat or headband actually..winter, i have many warm knit hats

Chestgear : well its the winter, so long sleeve shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, different jackets, funky scarves

Pants/etc : jeans, Guess jeans fit me so well..sweat pants. no more skirts, its too cold :(

undies : thongs, boycuts, boxers, commando, and yes, i have 2 paris of grandma panties! haha.....bras, tanktops, "wifebeater"

shoes : slippers, sneakers, boots, shoes, sandals

i dont really have a "style"...i wear what i wanna wear..whatever meng. i love the fall/winter because you can really see who can dress and who cant with all those layers trying to keep warm. :)

Originally posted by kitty19

just givin' ya shit. ;) i think the key to having style is to wear what you are comfortable in. i always find it funny when girls try to sport the latest trends (like high stiletto heels) and they look like 9 year olds walking around in their mom's shoes. if you don't look comfortable or you don't look like you own the place, then don't bother! :aright:

Hey I wasn't taking offense ... tommyz fit me well ... an I like the red white n blue sigi ... I dont need someones approval;)

Originally posted by ladyshady

have 2 pairs of grandma panties!

i think i'm in love...:drool::hat:

anyways,

headgear=usually none. maybe a baseball cap if i'm feeling lazy.

chestgrear=lots of button down long sleeve shirts. its business casual at work (no ties/suits woohoo!) so i dont have room for much else. non-work shirts are well....unique i guess. its a running joke on another board that i am "the wearer of ugly shirts". :laugh:

pants= dress pants/dockers for work.....jeans otherwise. some weird pairs.

undies= white t-shirt and boxers.

shoes= dress shoes for work (coach, ken cole, a really comfy but ugly pair of clarks)....diesel sneakers and new rock boots otherwise.