Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Happy Birthday on the 34 Terrace this Saturday...

biznation00

Originally posted by biznation00

Havin' you guys down here would of completed the party bro.. Still got time to purchase that plane ticket. In the meantime you can make game 5 & watch our fish spank your yanks... :laugh:

Say hi to Steve for me Andy!! ;)

I wish man...just too soon.

Your gonna have a blast tho!

I think me and some of my crew are comin down for 3 or 4 days the weekend of 12/5...Ill let u know as soon as we make the arrangements.

have a great bday playa:cool:

First of all happy birthday. Secondly how do you mean your'e turning 18??!! You're pulling my leg here right? Considering i don't know you and you don't know me it's cool and i hope your b-day is a very special one. I am planning to go to Space on saturday is there a p-word? or should i just call you? In any event i hope you get bombed on your big day and have a lot of fun!!!

XOXOXO

:D:bday:

:party:

Originally posted by verysexynaty

First of all happy birthday. Secondly how do you mean your'e turning 18??!! You're pulling my leg here right? Considering i don't know you and you don't know me it's cool and i hope your b-day is a very special one. I am planning to go to Space on saturday is there a p-word? or should i just call you? In any event i hope you get bombed on your big day and have a lot of fun!!!

XOXOXO

:D:bday:

:party:

I'm a young buck.. 18 it is... Jus' kiddin'

Email or call me & I'll take care of the list thing Naty.

Biznation00@msn.com

and Roly, I'm not cuttin' the Mullet!! :mad: