Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after watching Brittneys new video earlier today.......

i got sick in my stomach....what kind of crap is this shit..

why do people buy her music??

this is not talent?

and why the fuck is Madonna lowering herself for crap like this?? She is already a legend, dont try to be young with the new generation of candy pop listeners...get old with grace

ugh

fucking horrible

Originally posted by smokesum

this is not talent?

and why the fuck is Madonna lowering herself for crap like this?? She is already a legend, dont try to be young with the new generation of candy pop listeners...get old with grace

ugh

fucking horrible

honestly...i hate to say it...but i agree about the madonna thing...she should just end it now and look back at her wonderful career...:D

ugh

fucking horrible

I agree with you... I hate what she has become.. Her music

sucks now a days and personally so does her image she

needs to just fucking stop! :blown:

this is not talent?

ugh

fucking horrible

Agreed!

anybody can be an awesome performer given the right choreographers, stylists, managers..who are you kidding?

c'mon - you know that's not really true. think of all those people you see on the dancefloor in clubs with no rhythm who are really just hopeless. you know, the types that are always clapping on the wrong beat at concerts? what about the irreparably tone-deaf? remember your uncle who can't even sing "happy birthday" without hurting everyone's ears, then tell me that anyone can be as good as britney.

but britney is primarily a dancer. people have to get through their heads that that's her main focus and why she is and deserves to be as big as she is.

and, even though i don't think her voice is all that, she has more range in her chest voice than i do. i haven't paid attention to her head voice, so i don't know if i beat her out in that category, but her chest voice range really is very impressive. keep in mind that billie holiday only had a total range of one octave, people, and she is revered as one of the greatest.

Originally posted by weyes

c'mon - you know that's not really true. think of all those people you see on the dancefloor in clubs with no rhythm who are really just hopeless. you know, the types that are always clapping on the wrong beat at concerts? what about the irreparably tone-deaf? remember your uncle who can't even sing "happy birthday" without hurting everyone's ears, then tell me that anyone can be as good as britney.

but britney is primarily a dancer. people have to get through their heads that that's her main focus and why she is and deserves to be as big as she is.

and, even though i don't think her voice is all that, she has more range in her chest voice than i do. i haven't paid attention to her head voice, so i don't know if i beat her out in that category, but her chest voice range really is very impressive. keep in mind that billie holiday only had a total range of one octave, people, and she is revered as one of the greatest.

this is the stupidest thing you have ever said...im disappointed :(

Originally posted by weyes

my point was that a good choreographer can make any of those people into a good dancer...it might just take longer for some

this is not talent?

ugh

fucking horrible

I can't believe you even watched it:blank:

lol I just saw the video for the first time... I thought it was okay... Britney looked bangin' as usual... The song is a typical Britney pop song so i dont understand what the big fuss is. I do agree with everyone on how Madonna looks like a retard. WTF if she doin when she grabs her ankles and humps the air like a lil kid would. SPAZ!:screwy: