Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Li55a, eddie<3, jonnyquest, other suckbags......

flavanugz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ras67

it creeps me out when people lurk.... its ok on boards when you can see their names at the top... but here you never really know... i had no idea ede had been lurking here before he posted :shaky:

Shut up, you fucking geek....Hows that for posting?

Originally posted by willtrahan

No doubt Fest, just keepin it Franksta.....

I think I am gonna start posting here, it seems easy to get into a fight...I can't get anyone on the blueboard to fight with me anymore...

OK, but just so you know, the blue board is reffered to as "bluevibes" over here. Also if you're responding to any of TeamJ5's posts, make sure you add a :hat: somewhere, Todd is fucking queer, and Flavanugz is a fat fuck.

Todd, Amanda, Flava, and I all play :ghey: house, SFgirl wears thongs everday, and we try to RIS on RAS as much as possible.

Originally posted by unclefester401

OK, but just so you know, the blue board is reffered to as "bluevibes" over here. Also if you're responding to any of TeamJ5's posts, make sure you add a :hat: somewhere, Todd is fucking queer, and Flavanugz is a fat fuck.

Todd, Amanda, Flava, and I all play :ghey: house, SFgirl wears thongs everday, and we try to RIS on RAS as much as possible.

wait - i thought x was the fucking queer and nyis was the fat fuck - no? :confused::laugh:

Originally posted by flavanugz

nice initiation fester. but i thought meathead was fat fuck. i am fat, but i just wanted to clarify.

u also forgot stymie will pm you, and li55a is a dirty twatbag.

I know, but Meathead is RIP, and li55a called you a fat fuck so I thought maybe the torch got passed when I wasn't looking.

Originally posted by unclefester401

I know, but Meathead is RIP, and li55a called you a fat fuck so I thought maybe the torch got passed when I wasn't looking.

i never called him a fat fuck, they called ME a fat fuck. get it straight fester!