Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Li55a, eddie<3, jonnyquest, other suckbags......

flavanugz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stymie

WHATS THAT YOU CLAIM?

Well I'm planning on having a party at my new place after the exam, either afterhours or for the entire night. My new place is huge and I would love to have a few DJ's over to entertain.:D

I don't want to get too involved in this but I do want to say a few things as an objective person I guess l155a, it seems as though you have a problem with everyone on this board. I don't know what went down at this afterhours that everyone is talking about but I wanted to say a few things. Everyone gets drunk and stupid once and while but it seems a bit deeper then that with you, I'm not sure what it is but keep posting and I'm sure I'll figure it out:rolleyes: Secondly, I've been hanging with the guys from this board for a few years now, and they have never had a problem with me, atleast publicly. It seems as though your behavior has been digging a deeper whole for yourself. It seems as though you enjoy this type of attention, so again keep posting and I'm sure you'll find exactly what you want. Like I said before it's so easy for someone to say things about others, ie. that flava is a drug addicted, but what you should do is look in the mirror realize that what you are saying about others is in fact all around you. Do you experiment with drugs on a regular basis?

Originally posted by deeelite1

yea more more

and involve small farm animals..

lmao - time to break out the mspaint skills k.

prpl- yup- I'll give you a call tonight. And I meant to ask last night - Is honey still freaking out that mike hurt her baby?? :laugh: