Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DRAMA

curreri13

Originally posted by curreri13

your just another pussy thats sits at the computer and talks alot of shit.........eat a dickk

are fuckin serious... who the fuck do you think you are steppin to everyone like your some type of tough guy? your a fuckin joke, a clown... You dont know me like that and I dont know you so just keep it at that. I wasnt talkin shit you cant spell or make a sentence out for shit. Thats not talkin shit only tellin the truth.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

are fuckin serious... who the fuck do you think you are steppin to everyone like your some type of tough guy? your a fuckin joke, a clown... You dont know me like that and I dont know you so just keep it at that. I wasnt talkin shit you cant spell or make a sentence out for shit. Thats not talkin shit only tellin the truth.

your a pussy .......tought guy behind the computer....step bitchhhhh

Originally posted by curreri13

your a pussy .......tought guy behind the computer....step bitchhhhh

This is living proof that a) evolution sometimes produces tragic results and B) the collective IQ of Clubplanet takes a nosedive on a daily basis. In the years I've been on CP you have to be the most moronic specimen of junkyard genetics to ever grace this board, and that's saying a lot considering we've had the likes of:

danwilson

lalalandnyc

luztirada

capones-listao

And the rest of the merry idiots. If there is an intelligent idea in your head, I guarantee you it's in solitary confinement. Maybe you wouldn't be so bitter/angry if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks.

Just a thought.

Please save your expected "SAY IT TO MY FACEEEE,,,,,,, PUSSSSYYYYYYY,,,,,,LETTSS MEET FAYCE TO FAICE" (yes, a simpleton like you is very predictable) response for someone who cares. :aright:

Originally posted by £ddie

This is living proof that a) evolution sometimes produces tragic results and B) the collective IQ of Clubplanet takes a nosedive on a daily basis. In the years I've been on CP you have to be the most moronic specimen of junkyard genetics to ever grace this board, and that's saying a lot considering we've had the likes of:

danwilson

lalalandnyc

luztirada

capones-listao

And the rest of the merry idiots. If there is an intelligent idea in your head, I guarantee you it's in solitary confinement. Maybe you wouldn't be so bitter/angry if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks.

Just a thought.

Please save your expected "SAY IT TO MY FACEEEE,,,,,,, PUSSSSYYYYYYY,,,,,,LETTSS MEET FAYCE TO FAICE" (yes, a simpleton like you is very predictable) response for someone who cares. :aright:

Well done

:bowdown:

This is living proof that a) evolution sometimes produces tragic results and B) the collective IQ of Clubplanet takes a nosedive on a daily basis. In the years I've been on CP you have to be the most moronic specimen of junkyard genetics to ever grace this board

Conclusion: you being a long time member of the CP collective, your wisdom has in no way transposed the daily decline of the cooperative IQ here. Seeing as you have stuck around 1) your IQ has taken the same path or 2) You can mask your misery by believing all here are weak and inferior.

Just a thought.

"someone who cares" being original and not something one could here playing on a jukebox in W. Virginia? I have to give you some credit, it was a step up from Ghengis Khan's imfamous ugly stick insult you employed just prior to.

Originally posted by krispy

I have to give you some credit, it was a step up from Ghengis Khan's imfamous ugly stick insult you employed just prior to.

and i have to give you credit, registering a new screenname just so you could showcase your refined cynicism.