Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DRAMA

curreri13

Originally posted by krispy

1) your IQ has taken the same path or 2) You can mask your misery by believing all here are weak and inferior.

Being that I've "stuck around" means nothing. 99% of what's posted here, I'm oblivious to. Once in a while I'll respond to blatant stupidity or to the post of someone I know personally. As for your "points":

1) Doubtful. I've just finished a graduate degree, passed the New York Bar Exam, and advise investment bankers on how to structure their OWN deals. I owe it all to Clubplanet.

2) Mask my misery? That's quite the non sequitur there. I don't believe all here are weak or inferior. In fact, there are several here I respect a great deal and their feelings are mutual. There are a few here who are some of the most intelligent people I know. So, before you have another pseudo-intellectual spasmodic brainfart, read what I wrote, I said the "collective IQ" i.e, not everyone is a moron, but the number of morons here mutiplies faster than bacteria and hence the collective IQ of CP is in decline.

Nice try though. :itsok:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by £ddie

Being that I've "stuck around" means nothing. 99% of what's posted here, I'm oblivious to. Once in a while I'll respond to blatant stupidity or to the post of someone I know personally.

If you are oblivious to 99% of the post, then you have no case to back up your belief of declining of IQ's on this board. All you have proven is you consciously ignore most post on CP.

1) Doubtful. I've just finished a graduate degree, passed the New York Bar Exam, and advise investment bankers on how to structure their OWN deals. I owe it all to Clubplanet.

Yippe fucking skippee. I know men and women with PHD's who can't even assemble a cats' littler box. Your personal accreditations means shit on a message board full of strangers.

2) Mask my misery? That's quite the non sequitur there. I don't believe all here are weak or inferior. In fact, there are several here I respect a great deal and their feelings are mutual. There are a few here who are some of the most intelligent people I know. So, before you have another pseudo-intellectual spasmodic brainfart, read what I wrote, I said the "collective IQ" i.e, not everyone is a moron, but the number of morons here mutiplies faster than bacteria and hence the collective IQ of CP is in decline.

Nice try though. :itsok:

Well let me excercise your graduate degree toting mind real quick

collective: 1. Assembled or accumulated into a whole. 2. Of, relating to, characteristic of, or made by a number of people acting as a group: a collective decision.

"Collective IQ of the board" is the same thing as saying everyone. It's OK to be wrong. Many people before you have been and many more after you will also so don't fear it because you are not Jesus Christ nor or you that important.