Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who on this board has fucked up serotonin levels?

tommyarmani

mine were REAL fucked up after 8 years of abusing it...just in the last year or so i balanced out...

course a few weekends ago i dropped 7 ills and hit a strip club...but what was real nice was i didnt get that depression on that monday following...so i think im good now...but i know if i abuse again ill get mad depressed quickly.

:blank:

Originally posted by Crackorn

Not anymore. But come Super Bowl Weekend in Vegas, it will be back to the doc for my old Rx of SSRI's and MAOI's. Unless we actually have that meetup, of course.

Who is your doc???

Mixing MAOI and SSRI is dangerous, there is no way anybody would prescribe these two classes of drugs at the same time.

Originally posted by gambitrah

mine were REAL fucked up after 8 years of abusing it...just in the last year or so i balanced out...

course a few weekends ago i dropped 7 ills and hit a strip club...but what was real nice was i didnt get that depression on that monday following...so i think im good now...but i know if i abuse again ill get mad depressed quickly.

:blank:

:eek: :eek: :eek: u have to take 7!!!! thats a fuckin tolarence!

4 is too much for me!

i plannin on fuckin w/ my levels this weekend, right after midterms!!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

:eek: :eek: :eek: u have to take 7!!!! thats a fuckin tolarence!

4 is too much for me!

i plannin on fuckin w/ my levels this weekend, right after midterms!!!!:bounce:

i used to take 12-15 a night when i partied hard..but only on fri and sat night..never rolled during the week...used to be on the upper rung of the e ladder in town so i got them for cheap\free...most i did was 27 in a single night..was poppin em like candy...i'm takin red devils, doves, old nikes and some real smooth molly powder...good shit.

course i accidentally did half a vial of cid that night\morning to...then a quarter of K...man that was a fucked up day.

edit: i did my best to reach that 10,000 mic limit that good ole Jim was said to have done...

i used to take 12-15 a night when i partied hard..but only on fri and sat night..

when i was big into the scene, i'd roll like 5 or 6 a night on friday and saturday. now it's more of a once in a blue sort of thing...but pills are still my drug of choice, hands down.

i used to take 12-15 a night when i partied hard..but only on fri and sat night..never rolled during the week...used to be on the upper rung of the e ladder in town so i got them for cheap\free...most i did was 27 in a single night..was poppin em like candy...i'm takin red devils, doves, old nikes and some real smooth molly powder...good shit....

Ya me too, I took 35 every friday and saturday for about 2 yrs straight... They took their toll on me.... You build up a tolerance to pills bigtime.. I'd start off taking 10 at once, before I even left the house, then while I was in the club take 2 at a time every hour on the hour.... Now I don't do that much anymore, kinda just went through a phase..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Ya me too, I took 35 every friday and saturday for about 2 yrs straight... They took their toll on me.... You build up a tolerance to pills bigtime.. I'd start off taking 10 at once, before I even left the house, then while I was in the club take 2 at a time every hour on the hour.... Now I don't do that much anymore, kinda just went through a phase..

tooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnny...i was waiting for u to reply to this thread...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Damn pill popper

Originally posted by candyrollx69

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Damn pill popper

I stopped tho... I did do some 2 weekends ago.. Did 1/2 an E Lab, something like 500,000 pills in 5 hrs, my eyes were hurting, All I could see was glowsticks and transvisites for 9 days..

I stopped tho... I did do some 2 weekends ago.. Did 1/2 an E Lab, something like 500,000 pills in 5 hrs, my eyes were hurting, All I could see was glowsticks and transvisites for 9 days..

How's your jaw :eek: