Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey...Check out my sex style

infinite

Chris, your ideal sexual partner is a Type 2.

Type 2 partners have lots of experience, a never-ending reserve of creativity, and the same goal as you: ultimate pleasure. Having this in common opens the door for the two of you to play with all kinds of sexual possibilities until you hit upon combinations that are blissfully and uniquely yours.

Like you, the emotional connection — and the affection often expressed during sex — is secondary to the physical sensations for Type 2 people. That's not to say your match doesn't pay attention to your personal closeness and genuine caring, but it does tend to take a back seat to the physical feelings of pleasure.

:eek::D :D:hat:

heres what i got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::laugh:

Felipe, you're Smart 'n' Sexy

Your intellect puts you in a class above the rest, and it creates a sexual aura that's untouchable by people who possess nothing more than a pretty face. You have people and intellectual smarts and are able to juggle them accordingly. Your sense of the world at large and your world around you draws people to your mind, and what a beautiful mind it is. Read more about how you're sexy...

and i got a 115 on the i.q. score, but i dont know if thats good or bad????:confused:

your ideal sexual partner is a Type 1.

Type 1 partners enjoy giving pleasure as much as they enjoy receiving it. Chances are, your Type I will not only know the most direct path to orgasm for themselves, they will also likely be able to figure out, or learn from you, what they need to do to fulfill you.

But orgasm isn't the only thing on their minds. They also pay attention to the details along the way, which can lead to a much more pleasurable sexual encounter. They enjoy the ambiance of sex and truly want to connect with you.

Type 1 partners are sexually savvy, radiate sex appeal and have a wealth of bedroom smarts. They are comfortable talking about sex and have explored their sexual interests whether through experience, books, or seeking expert advice from others. Probably because they are okay with discussing sex and learning more about it, they trust their sexual instincts more than most, and they're not afraid to share this knowledge with their partners.

The good news about your Type I match is that they enjoy giving pleasure as much as they enjoy receiving it. Chances are your Type I will not only know the most direct path to orgasm for themselves but will also likely be able to figure out, or learn from you, what they need to do to fulfill you. But orgasm isn't the only thing on their minds. They also pay attention to the details along the way, which can lead to a much more pleasurable sexual encounter. They enjoy the ambiance of sex and truly want to connect with you.

Chris, you're Chic 'n' Sexy

Armani, Prada, Diesel, Sean John — they've got nothing on you. Wherever you go, trends follow — that's just the way it is. Your style precludes anything else you do, and that's what sets you apart from the crowd. You're a chameleon of sorts when it comes to sexy — able to change your shade to match the right mood, event, or setting. Careful, don't hurt yourself on that cutting edge. You're so fashion forward that you can hang with the sharpest people around. But you know what they say, you can take a fashionista to 5th Avenue, but you can't make them look as good as you.

:D:hat:

your ideal sexual partner is a Type 10.

A Type 10 partner is devoted to giving you the best, and is brave enough to try new things — just to see if they work for the two of you. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more pleasurable, your Type 10 will push it one more step towards ecstasy.

And it doesn't end there. This person isn't just out to pull their latest innovations on you. They are in it for you. This person has the courage and ability to experiment in the emotional realm as well as the physical.

A Type 10 is driven by the need to express love as much as they are driven to express their physical curiosity.

I can deal with that...

dmw, your ideal sexual partner is a Type 6.

A Type 6 partner is just naturally into sex and, more specifically, this person is interested in having sex with you exclusively. That means they're as dedicated to fulfilling their sex drive as they are to using sex as an expression of love. And as such, they are also good at exploring the emotional and physical outlets of pleasure. They can put the orgasm on hold in order to get creative with just as much expertise and interest as they have in being affectionate and loving.