Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best activity or activities to build up sexual tension?

happykittn

What are some of your favorite things to do that result in some serious sexual tension build-up with someone?

For example... an evening out clubbing, when you're dancing with/rubbing up against your partner... and at the end of the night, you can't wait to run home and rip each others clothes off... :D

What activities really put you in the mood? :hump:

Originally posted by happykittn

What are some of your favorite things to do that result in some serious sexual tension build-up with someone?

For example... an evening out clubbing, when you're dancing with/rubbing up against your partner... and at the end of the night, you can't wait to run home and rip each others clothes off... :D

i love that!!! what i did once w/ my ex was since im into acting i told him for us to act like we just met and him n me really got into the role and starting having some nice :hump::tongue:

Originally posted by happykittn

i dont need motivation.... i want sex anytime i see a fine ass:moon:

Whether it be walking in the rain, leading to making out in the rain.... then so on.

For some reason seeing a girl soaking wet not giving a fuck about her clothes being drenched nor her hair, etc... oy.

Bizzare, Im just realizing now that I get aroused due to the weather....:blank:

I hope it rains tomorrow...

Fuck it....Im moving to seattle.:D;)

Originally posted by nybeauty

funny how it's raining today dev.gif

I noticed that this morning as soon as it started to pour... first thing I thought about...:blank:

The CP jinx, and searched for a woman to have sex with...

End result...

A red face from being slapped from the propositions and no bootylicious:(