Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fashion Police...

naughtybabe

Originally posted by muzakat

Ah, yes, Dido is adorable. And she is always very well dressed. I found a couple more pics...

Here's the real nasty:

[CharlizeTh_Mazur_300x435.jpg

get the fuck outa here...charlize is a goddess..she can wear a paper bag and sardine cans on her feet and she blows away 99.9999999% of hollywood...she looks amazing in that dress...

go listen to ur Tatu album

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

get the fuck outa here...charlize is a goddess..she can wear a paper bag and sardine cans on her feet and she blows away 99.9999999% of hollywood...she looks amazing in that dress...

go listen to ur Tatu album

helloooo she said "her's somethign fab" for her last three pics.... how could anyone EVER say charlize looks bad?! charlize could wear courtney love and still not look bad!!!

Originally posted by mssabina

helloooo she said "her's somethign fab" for her last three pics.... how could anyone EVER say charlize looks bad?! charlize could wear courtney love and still not look bad!!!

hahah holy crap i was reeeeal drunk when i wrote this... courtney love?? wtf

• 2 weeks later...
JenniferLo_Kambo_300x435.jpgJ. Lo Ties One On: Oh, where to begin? From the tip of her scarf-clad head to the bottom of her chiffon-covered feet, Jennifer Lopez defies fashion logic. The maybe possibly future Mrs. Ben Affleck walks like an Egyptian into an event for designers Dolce & Gabbana, whose clothes she's wearing. Jen unfortunately pairs her lovely fur-trimmed patterned brocade coat with a floor-sweeping aqua gown, creating an unbalanced, mismatched effect (hey, sort of like her engagement!). As for that scarf, we doubt she's having a bad hair day, since she has people on staff to ensure that doesn't happen. Judging by her smudged, smoky eyes, we think she's going for a late '60s Liz Taylor look. Perhaps "Who's Afraid of J. Lo's Stylist?"

CindyCrawf_barbi_300x435.jpgAll Dolled Up: Critics have long complained that Barbie's ridiculously small waist and mile-long legs make her a bad role model for little girls, but don't tell that to Cindy Crawford. The onetime supermodel, who has a ridiculously small waist and mile-long legs, now has her very own Barbie doll, which she promoted by donning the same pink Roberto Cavalli ostrich-feathered frock as her six-inch plastic clone. Celebrity watchers might remember Christina Aguilera in a shorter version of this gown, but unlike Cindy, she doesn't have the Barbie-like bod required to take wing in this outlandish plumage.

MichelleRo_Grani_300x435.jpgFur Bloat: Has Michelle Rodriguez lost her mind? And if she has, is it hiding somewhere in the many layers of this haute couture horror? The "Blue Crush" babe crashes and burns at the "Matrix: Revolutions" premiere in a fur-covered straitjacket and tiered ruffled tulle skirt with tablecloth overlay. It's "Clan of the Cave Bear" meets "Gone with the Wind," which seems oddly appropriate, since this outfit totally blows.

Originally posted by nybeauty

CindyCrawf_barbi_300x435.jpg All Dolled Up: Critics have long complained that Barbie's ridiculously small waist and mile-long legs make her a bad role model for little girls, but don't tell that to Cindy Crawford. The onetime supermodel, who has a ridiculously small waist and mile-long legs, now has her very own Barbie doll, which she promoted by donning the same pink Roberto Cavalli ostrich-feathered frock as her six-inch plastic clone. Celebrity watchers might remember Christina Aguilera in a shorter version of this gown, but unlike Cindy, she doesn't have the Barbie-like bod required to take wing in this outlandish plumage.

i think Cindy can totally pull this off....now i know i know FEATHERS WTF??? but it looks great on her..as would a garbage bag.....just saying:blank: