Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez review!!!!!!! Attention 34!!!

drumsjunkie

It SUCKED ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only heard roger play,

inside and in the patio, but it was very dissapointing!!!!!!!!

I heard roger in 1996 and he rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Space, Roger........................................Not worth the $20 dollars....

No Vibe, No vibe, No Vibe........................It Sucked ass!!!!!!!!!!

maybe an off night for Roger? But when you make that much money in one night you cannot afford to have a shitty night.

specially at a place like SPACE ohhhhh sorry THIRTY FOUR!!!!

Iam not one to be so opinionated and so judgemental but please, the vibe of the people and the response of the people say it all.......I am sure if you were there you know what I am talking about........

It seems like the only way to get a gig at Space or on the beach is to have some sort of name...........

A name (a grammy winner) does not guarantee you a very profitable night..............or an awesome party..

Attention THIRTY FOUR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and whoever is involved with 34 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When space Thirty four has the Miami All Stars Party

Instead of having the same djs from space play along with a couple of other djs from miami, how about taking a chance on somewhat unknown djs in Miami,

Luis puig

you will be very surprised and you will for sure save thousands of dollars on dj fees.......For example Roger Sanchez (Big Money grammy winner!!!!) So what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me an hour or 2 on the patio at your next miami allstars party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am willing to put my money where my mouth is..........

signed:

Johnny Ramirez

www.johnnyramirez.com

johnny@johnnyramirez.com

Originally posted by drumsjunkie

I only heard roger play,

Space, Roger........................................Not worth the $20 dollars....

maybe an off night for Roger? But when you make that much money in one night you cannot afford to have a shitty night.

Iam not one to be so opinionated and so judgemental but please, the vibe of the people and the response of the people say it all.......I am sure if you were there you know what I am talking about........

It seems like the only way to get a gig at Space or on the beach is to have some sort of name...........

A name (a grammy winner) does not guarantee you a very profitable night..............or an awesome party..

Attention THIRTY FOUR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and whoever is involved with 34 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of having the same djs from space play along with a couple of other djs from miami, how about taking a chance on somewhat unknown djs in Miami,

Luis puig

you will be very surprised and you will for sure save thousands of dollars on dj fees.......For example Roger Sanchez (Big Money grammy winner!!!!) So what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me an hour or 2 on the patio at your next miami allstars party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signed:

Johnny Ramirez

www.johnnyramirez.com

johnny@johnnyramirez.com

so i take you didn't like it?:D

who's Johnny Ramirez? :confused:

win a Grammy first and then talk. :D

j/k :)

I also agree that a big name does not always guarantee a good party, and about the Miami All Stars party it's true that they should give the chance to other DJs and not the same ones all the time.

Originally posted by arturob

bling! where were you! carissa and i waited for you but you never appeared :P

i attempted to go but i left too late kendall was a madhouse full of marlins freaks it took 40 min to get two blocks i got so pissed it ruined my nite so i turned around took another 30 min to get back home :(

im so sorry i wanted to hang with u guys so much. im so bored ................. :(

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by drumsjunkie

I only heard roger play,

Luis puig

signed:

Johnny Ramirez

www.johnnyramirez.com

johnny@johnnyramirez.com

It was pretty damn empty, but then again so was Maze unfortunately.......

I wasn't to thrilled with the music inside till Markus took over.