Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the homos that bash

Originally posted by glowball

Listen up Avalon is not limelight anymore nore tunnel nore twilo or anything back then So DEAL with it STFU.

i'm bashing avalon because its a crappy club. i did not bring any expectations of it matching Limelight at all. like other legendary clubs that have came and went in this town, one really cant compare it to the new places.

i just had the expectation that it would be on the level of existing clubs, like Arc and Centro. is that too much to ask?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i'm bashing avalon because its a crappy club. i did not bring any expectations of it matching Limelight at all. like other legendary clubs that have came and went in this town, one really cant compare it to the new places.

i just had the expectation that it would be on the level of existing clubs, like Arc and Centro. is that too much to ask?

Yeah well clubs like arc adn centro suck so whats your point? oh yeah by the way, Lets see you get a club and handle it because if you did you wouldnt be talking

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

Yeah well clubs like arc adn centro suck so whats your point? oh yeah by the way, Lets see you get a club and handle it because if you did you wouldnt be talking

Bigpoppanails is not gonna change his views at the current moment. It seems he had a bad experience there. Glowball if you have a vision as in your other thread then go for your dreams. But at the current moment we are dealing with the reality of what exists. And there is nothing wrong with not liking a place. Overstating it well that is another thing.

Two of my guy friends went 2 or 3 weeks ago and said that the people at the door wouldn't let them in because they didn't have any girls with them.. I dunno what's up with that, I wasn't there, but that's what I heard.. anyone else hear anything like this?

Originally posted by Codica3

Two of my guy friends went 2 or 3 weeks ago and said that the people at the door wouldn't let them in because they didn't have any girls with them.. I dunno what's up with that, I wasn't there, but that's what I heard.. anyone else hear anything like this?

I also heard reviews of girls complaining about the place being filled with guys and getting grinded all over the dancefloor........perhaps the door guys are trying to avoid this?

I have a friend who went this past Saturday. She said it was the worst experience of her life. Guys were sticking their hands up between her legs and one guy put his arm around her from behind and was tryin to grab her breasts. She said the crowd was so bad, that everywhere she went she was being groped. So she picked up and left. She said she would never return.

Originally posted by Codica3

yeah, when i went for BT they were doing the same thing. Luckily there was a big group of like 5 girls who we tagged along with to get in. But right before us there were 4 guys who showed up and got told to go home because they weren't getting in without girls. Thats just stupid, IMO.

Once again it's the new club luster.... This should wear off in a few more weeks when the once a year clubbers, "Ive got a guestlist for that" homo promoters, euro trash, and celebrity wannabes all leave for whatever club opens next...

I think the main complaint is....

They book premier DJ's ie; Richie Hawtin, Saeed & Palash, Lee Burridge etc...

and 3/4 of the place is filled with people who are there just because its a new club and wouldn't care if Mickey Mouse was DJing. For the other 1/4 of people to hear "Good Music" it is kind of dissapointing.

The whole Guy to Girl ratio/door policy whatever would easilly be resolved by just cutting out "Alcohol", that would delete 3/4 of the trash! But thats not gonna happen, so till then Myself and many of the Purists will stay at places like Shelter, Arc, Centro Fly, Discotheque, Sullivan Room, Filter 14 etc etc...