Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jane says

fineones

It was great seeing janes addiction at jones beach for lollapalooza!

the drummer cracked out a special drum kit for that song, and there was magic in the air.

STP still rocks. they're one of my favorites. Was just loooking at a ticket stub of one of their concerts back in '96 :spin:

wow, i cant believe there are actually some ppl here that know great music.

core is the best album from the grunge era, from start to finish. ive seen stp 11 times in concert, they are amazing. alice in chains was consistantly the best band of the 90's, layne staley, RIP, is my all time fav singer.

Originally posted by bullseye

. alice in chains was consistantly the best band of the 90's, layne staley, RIP, is my all time fav singer.

alice in chains rocked....so many good songs...i cant think of one song i dont like by them ....

STP ~ CORE one of the best albums ever made

many ppl were glad to see the seattle sound go away, i loved it, still do, wish it would come back. remember dinosaur jr., belly, the first two pearl jam albums, temple of the dog, MADSEASON!! and soundgarden-pre spoon man days.

i bought temple of the dog just for that song .

i miss those days too. Anyone remember Ned's atomic dustbin>?

wow, i cant believe there are actually some ppl here that know great music.

core is the best album from the grunge era, from start to finish. ive seen stp 11 times in concert, they are amazing. alice in chains was consistantly the best band of the 90's, layne staley, RIP, is my all time fav singer.

Alice in Chains is sick. One of their songs is on my top 10 of all time............................Down in a hole and i dont know if i can be saaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaved...

Im kind of feelin Audioslave now. I liked Soundgarden and Rage...and personally, i think they sound better in Audioslave than they did in their original bands. well, maybe not soundgarden, but definately Rage.

Originally posted by iamme

Alice in Chains is sick. One of their songs is on my top 10 of all time............................Down in a hole and i dont know if i can be saaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaved...

Im kind of feelin Audioslave now. I liked Soundgarden and Rage...and personally, i think they sound better in Audioslave than they did in their original bands. well, maybe not soundgarden, but definately Rage.

RAGE ROCKS! :rock:

Originally posted by iamme

Im kind of feelin Audioslave now. I liked Soundgarden and Rage...and personally.

audioslive is great right now..im also liking the white strips im glad there are more then a one hit wonder u know

soundgarden wasnt really my shit but RAGE KICK ASS

Originally posted by fineones

no no i like sound garden allot actually...but saying that STP is just ok is crazy

i agree 100%, the best live band i ever saw, and the fact that they stayed together so long, speaks volumes. i use to laugh when ppl would say they were rippin off pearl jam, stp were 10 times better, deeper and heavier.

btw, happy 36th bday today to scott weiland!!