bbbooom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nybeauty

married, kids Bolt.gif

hangout, sure

Well.. Under normal circumstancs I would've said HELL YEAH but its time like this when I have to decline. Thanks for trying. It's just that I value my life and don't want anyone's hubby chasin after me or suspecting something is goin on even though it's not/would not. SORRY.. *bear hugs* :tongue:

Originally posted by darlok

Well.. Under normal circumstancs I would've said HELL YEAH but its time like this when I have to decline. Thanks for trying. It's just that I value my life and don't want anyone's hubby chasin after me or suspecting something is goin on even though it's not/would not. SORRY.. *bear hugs* :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by darlok

nybeauty... Post a picture of urself, with your hubby and/or with ur kids.

well i did put my baby to sleep last week as u can tell on my sig :boohoo:

my avatar had my pic but i changed it, maybe i'll take more pix soon and postem.....i deleted all the ones i had posted on cp :tongue:

There is NO excuse for cheating..if u don't want to be with someone anymore u should break up with them. If u r just horny and ur g/f or b/f isn't around at the time-go home and masturbate or wait till u see them. At least that's my take on it. I have absoulutely NO tolerance for any of that bullshit! And cheating to me is everything from intimate conversation all the way to Fucking!

my avatar had my pic but i changed it, maybe i'll take more pix soon and postem.....i deleted all the ones i had posted on cp :tongue:

I have the corny sig feature turned off. But fine, it's not like i wanted to see it anyway.

Micheloca, we're on the same page when it comes to cheating. Wanna go out on a date? I won't tell ur bf if u don't tell my gf. SHHHHHHHH. Our lil secret :P

I have the corny sig feature turned off. But fine, it's not like i wanted to see it anyway.

Originally posted by micheloca

There is NO excuse for cheating..if u don't want to be with someone anymore u should break up with them. If u r just horny and ur g/f or b/f isn't around at the time-go home and masturbate or wait till u see them. At least that's my take on it. I have absoulutely NO tolerance for any of that bullshit! And cheating to me is everything from intimate conversation all the way to Fucking!

Micheloca, we're on the same page when it comes to cheating. Wanna go out on a date? I won't tell ur bf if u don't tell my gf. SHHHHHHHH. it'll be our lil secret :P

Originally posted by micheloca

Micheloca, we're on the same page when it comes to cheating. Wanna go out on a date? I won't tell ur bf if u don't tell my gf. SHHHHHHHH. it'll be our lil secret :P

Originally posted by tastey

well, what do they say? "it´s all a numbers game"? :laugh: :laugh:

haha with that speed you´re gonna be through all the women on here till the end of the week darlok

Tastey A/S/L??

What #'s? I'm just lookin for a decent girl to chat with and all i've encountered so far were flesh eatin c*ck junkies. Like.. are there any "normal" ppl out there?