Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Good Stress Relief! Thx Guys!!!

verysexynaty

:half: Even though life is crazy and, school is hectic and men are scarce and health is bad..... CP is still stress relief for me.:aright: Lemme just say that when i'm online and reading all the craziness... it just takes me away from all the "REAL" life drama and helps me to destress. I just want to thank all the CP peeps, :( cuz lately my life has been a little rough and you guys make it all the better, whether i'm arguing with someone about a DJ or reading about how you guys had a great time at a club it's just great, and you guys should just keep on writing!!!

Alright already where's the :party: at?

xoxo

Originally posted by verysexynaty

:half: Even though life is crazy and, school is hectic and men are scarce and health is bad..... CP is still stress relief for me.:aright: Lemme just say that when i'm online and reading all the craziness... it just takes me away from all the "REAL" life drama and helps me to destress. I just want to thank all the CP peeps, :( cuz lately my life has been a little rough and you guys make it all the better, whether i'm arguing with someone about a DJ or reading about how you guys had a great time at a club it's just great, and you guys should just keep on writing!!!

xoxo

GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE!

Guest brwneydtrouble

CP is most definitely entertaining! Glad we can make your day a little brighter, things will get better, they always do. Trust me, I KNOW! :)

Originally posted by beatfriek

thats what we are here for..;)

sorry for the :jacked: thread, but did you make it out to solid gold yesterday???

Hey it's cool... Yeah i did and lemme just tell you that Bruce Keindle was off the hook!!!!! And i'm gonna go the next time he's there..!!! Go Buckarooo!!!!!

WOO HOOOOOO!!!

xoxo

DE PINGA..........

:laugh::tongue: yes CP is fun glad you enjoy it.

xoxo

attachment.php?s=&postid=1812900

xoxo

We are always here to do you good...let us know what we can do you for.

:D