Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Mixes!

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by addyk

i woudlnt go that far and compare it to xpander. not even int he same league. ride doesnt do much for me. its happoy trance at best. chables other work like break you brek me off shows off what he can really do production wise. ride should be promo'd by december. but its been leaked on the net already. ive got vynal up for sale tho

:D

the bassline sample makes the whole song. granted the top riff is 'happy' but the structure of the rest of it is anything but trance...good driving progressive.

hey addy, know anything about Christian Cambas - "It Scares Me" coming out on Bedrock? Holy fucking shit! wicked. fucking. track.

Originally posted by revaluation

hey addy, know anything about Christian Cambas - "It Scares Me" coming out on Bedrock? Holy fucking shit! wicked. fucking. track.

ya that should be coming out early next year or so. i think digweed is the only one with a copy right now, or so i think, since i havnt heard anyone else play it out.

digweed gave the vocals of 'it scares me' to chris micali & ali ajami (boston) and told them to make up a toally new track w/ the vocals, after he heard their stormer remix of only when i loose myself. so its probebly goiun to be credited as their track feat. chris cambas. agreed its sick. micali + ajami = badass

just goes to show you if your track gets signed to a label. you can whore off promos from that label till they get sick off you :D

feb huh? wasnt aware the tracks that old then. must have been done late last year then. shame really how long it takes for tracks to come out....especially now with major labels goin under its going to take even longer. long live the whitelabels ;)

Originally posted by revaluation

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

You have ordered the following:

Qty Description Unit

Amount

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 (031029-5400) Christian Cambas $18.00 ($13.63)

$18.00 ($13.63)

* Weight: 0.45 lbs. each

typical release records deal. 160% mark up on the actual price they paid to get the promos from the label :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Ooh, you managed to download those big bad large files through your 28K modem? :tongue:

lol, i d/led em yesterday, but been listening to em today.. now i'm d/ling that mix from the other thread you put up...

i actually remember when we had a 14.4 modem.. damn imagine trying to d/l off of that! :eek:

Originally posted by funks0ul

lol, i d/led em yesterday, but been listening to em today.. now i'm d/ling that mix from the other thread you put up...

i actually remember when we had a 14.4 modem.. damn imagine trying to d/l off of that! :eek:

I think the first modem I had was either a 1200 baud (1.2 K) or 2400 baud modem. And when 9600 baud came out I was like WHOA, this is blazing, we won't ever need anything faster than this. I think the Runner still uses a 9.6 K modem, cause everytime he tries to d/l music from my Soulseek, he ties up my queue for 5 days. :rolleyes:

I think the first modem I had was either a 1200 baud (1.2 K) or 2400 baud modem. And when 9600 baud came out I was like WHOA, this is blazing, we won't ever need anything faster than this. I think the Runner still uses a 9.6 K modem, cause everytime he tries to d/l music from my Soulseek, he ties up my queue for 5 days. :rolleyes:

that's how i felt when I switched from 28.8 to 56 k... I was so excited when I was d/ling... then i switched from 56k to satellite, I was like WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I started out at 300b. I remember when i got a 14.4 for Christmas. Blazingly fast!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by addyk

typical release records deal. 160% mark up on the actual price they paid to get the promos from the label :rolleyes:

can u blame them though? they gotta make money somehow. it'd be such a shame to see release close down like so many others. long live release! :D

Originally posted by MadamMillie

can u blame them though?

not really, its smart move on there half, cheeky but smart. its just hilarious how they get say a doublepack from a label like say bedrock, split that doublepack into 2 singles and sell off each single for the price of the actual doublepack. their making bank. but then again what do i know about the price of tea in china? ;)