Clubplanet Nightlife Community

English Men V American Men... Who'd win????

This should probably be in the sex forum... but...

speaking from a PURELY genetic point of view.

American men tend to be larger over all. Taller, broader sholders etc. Because America has a substantially larger Gene pool than the countries of europe. (England has a pop of about 38mil, and NY has a pop of about 27mil by itself)

Im not implying that it is... but one could easily assume that american men also have larger penises. Of coarse this would vary on a case by case basis. As well would the romance, and what not.

This is a toughy. I mean, overall, American men are pretty tough, but English men are also pretty brutal. England has a longer history of brutality and violence, and when America was first colonized by the English, they brought alot of that brutal nature with them, lol.

Physically speaking, many English men aren't as fit as many American men, but that really doesn't mean shit. I've seen alot of puny Brits rip the shit out of people twice their size. Alot of English men have a sick fuckin temper.

Originally posted by makeakillin

America is the land of the obese. Europe is the land of the in-shape. Statistically speaking.

Statistically speaking Europe is the land of unhealthy inbreading. The united states has a MUCH healthier gene pool. Originally this was done to preserve royal blood line.

Thats pretty much why the whole royal family looks like a bunch of monkeys. Inbreading.

Id rather be over weight than have a leg growing out of my head because my parents where third cousins.

america is the land of the obese and heart disease, but we do have the population thing going for us. u can find any color size or shape of man in america, which is probably less probable in england...but its in europe and europeans travel so england is probably very diversified. english drink waaay too much alcohol so they might be abusers...americans are stupid though, we lack any type of education whatso ever, even those who went to college. americans are just plain stupid, but they swear they are not. i guess it all depends on what your looking for...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

america is the land of the obese and heart disease, but we do have the population thing going for us. u can find any color size or shape of man in america, which is probably less probable in england...but its in europe and europeans travel so england is probably very diversified. english drink waaay too much alcohol so they might be abusers...americans are stupid though, we lack any type of education whatso ever, even those who went to college. americans are just plain stupid, but they swear they are not. i guess it all depends on what your looking for...

...That head of yours doin' ok? I honestly can't say I've ever seen it farther up your ass..

..You do make some minor points, but for the most part, you're wrong...

Love, love, love the English boys.....I had the pleasure of visiting England a few times and there's just something about the accent (I know, so stereotypical) and culture that drives me wild....where do the brits hang out in nyc??

brits talk good. they love their beer more than their women. if they get your number...rule of thumb, they wont call you till thursday after a weekend meet....otherwise it's considered stalkerish.

american boys call you within 2 days...or they lost your number or forgot what you looked like or just don't care.

Brits are on the thin side...but, quite sexy all the same.