Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$40 - Diddy w/ Clue, Vicious & Draper @ Roseland, Wed Nov 26

If you dont know about Hip Hop, you should really think about being more openminded. If you been to P.Diddy party you know he throws down one of the best parties out there. If you really know the deal about music you wouldn't consider P.Diddy "gangstar" rap. Its not about what music is better.

Originally posted by *********

i dont understand why my messages keep dissapearing!!!!!

Because your consistently promoting on a public forum num nuts! If you want to promote pay for the damn e-mail ike the rest of the promoters do.....

i did'nt even mention anything about promoting the las time

Its just the way clubplanet is, for example have you ever noticed that if you put down an e-mail address it comes out looking like *****@hotmail or something along the lines of that...Its just the way they are...no explaining it.

i give up man....the only reason is clubplanet jus wants to sell the tickets themselves..

Clubplanet is a large and expensive promotional tool. Dave is only protecting his investment. You can't blame him for doing so.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... If you dont even have 75 dollars in your savings account you shouldn't even be posting in this thread. All I know is that this is probably going to top most new years parties... I'm sorry but oakenfold is okay... he's not all that...PVD @ twilo we're the days! Forget the Price about which is the best deal... PuFF Daddy takes parties to the next level.. Whether or not you like his music Shut the FU*k up. I'm there for the house DJ's and Clue's Hip-hop reggae mixes.. and seeing some nice booties on the dancefloor and yes some live performances... not some raving chicks with hyper orange pants and glowsticks... rolling on some shiz.

if your looking to dance all night long without worrying when the dancefloor will be empty you should go here.. till 4am. 12 bars, playmates, celebs, diddy, clue, draper, vicious, decor, What the hell more you want!!! this is the party of the F*** year... $ aint a issue if there is a will there is a way!! go rob 7-11.

Peace I'm out.. cu losers on the dancefloor

DIDDY @ ROSELAND...

IM SURE DIDDY'S NEW YEARS EVE PARTY WILL TOP THIS THANKSGIVING EVE PARTY EASILY...

IF I WAS GONNA BE IN TOWN, ID DEFINATELY DROP THE $75 TO BE UP IN THERE....JUST LIKE MY MAN SAID, JUST THE FACT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE SOME OF THE FINEST WOMEN IN THE AREA ALL IN ONCE PLACE IS WORTH ADMISSION ALONE...

BUT HEY, NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO PARTY WITH THE REAL PARTIERS...ITS ALL GOOD. TO EACH HIS OWN, RIGHT?

YOOO LETS KEEP THIS THREAD GOIN' WHO'S GOING TO THIS PARTY ON THE EVE..!!!!

Anyways I'm going to have to break down moves from the 1995 limelight days.. who wants this wed night?

hhahah...

Grey goose is right! you won't find some nicer ass that night!

This is a well worth event! Go check your under your couch, your dads wallet, AND RUN TO TICKETMASTER...!!

Originally posted by joeblaze

yo derreck, im still waiting for the thanx eve party update for crane club and just wanna remind you about the email that should be going out tonight. thanks

thankseve.jpg

I am usually never a mean one! but this kid pisses me the fuck off!

Your worse than *********, all you keep posting is shit for your parties. At least his parties sound interesting and are worth attending. The funny thing is, you're probably the kid who tutored me in math and is now trying to be cool by promoting a garbage party. Enough man, we got the e-mail if people want they'll go! and don't you feel stupid being the only one who posts in your own post!