Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Easy is.. 2 EASY ?!?!?!

b-side

I constantly see you Fockers on here posting about NOT wanting someone who is toooo easy.. But How do YOU know what is too easy... ???

What's easy for some is hard for others and vice versa!

So I'd like to see everyone's opinion of what Too easy is...

:rolleyes:

The Dr. Is IN! :hat:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by b-side

I constantly see you Fockers on here posting about NOT wanting someone who is toooo easy.. But How do YOU know what is too easy... ???

Too easy is a person that holds no mystery for me, I like a bit of a challenge.

I love the chase....but dont make it too hard that I lose interest if I have to work at it for too long.

why must everrything or everyone be labeled!!!!!!!!!!!!

y does any1 have to be easy...usually when they say easy its about a chick who has lots of sex.....and im gonna echo this...y cant a chick just want and like to fuck whoever she wants too fuck?????????????????????????????????????????????

there is no easy...there is a person who just likes sex with whoevr it strikes them at the monet, and theres nothing wrong with that....the only thing i see that is wrong is if u live this lifestyle and dont protect urself...thats the least u could do!!!!!!!!

aside from that everyone keeeepppp fuckin!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

..Its very simple: Those males are lying..

..There is no 'too easy' for us (at least in private).. Yeah yeah, in public its all 'I'm on a high horse' but dangle quim and 99 percent of the males out there will take the opportunity (as they should) .. Bringing that girl home to mommy, well...thats a different story..:aright:.. I would have to say that the only single exception to this rule is if she's blatantly dirty ( I mean hygiene wize..If its 3 day old tuna, I aint hittin it..)..

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

y does any1 have to be easy...usually when they say easy its about a chick who has lots of sex.....and im gonna echo this...y cant a chick just want and like to fuck whoever she wants too fuck?????????????????????????????????????????????

AMEN BROTHA!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

there is no easy...there is a person who just likes sex with whoevr it strikes them at the monet, and theres nothing wrong with that....the only thing i see that is wrong is if u live this lifestyle and dont protect urself...thats the least u could do!!!!!!!!

aside from that everyone keeeepppp fuckin!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:werd: Thank you!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..There is no 'too easy' for us (at least in private).. Yeah yeah, in public its all 'I'm on a high horse' but dangle quim and 99 percent of the males out there will take the opportunity (as they should) .. Bringing that girl home to mommy, well...thats a different story..:aright:..

That's just it... for most guys there's no such thing as "too easy" when it comes to fucking... but when it comes to a relationship???- Heaven forbid he should apply the same standards to himself as he does to the woman he deems fuckable yet not dateable!

I don't know what I'd deem to be "too easy"- I'm not into "challenges," playing games, or any of that, and frankly I don't want a guy who likes those things either. I'll admit that in the past, I've chased after guys who I probably found more intriguing simply b/c I couldn't have them (or have as much of them as I wanted). But that inevitably ended in nothing but heartache. I think people should just be themselves and do what they feel is right. Things generally have a way of falling into place.

amen to that fliptonaaa!!

on another tangent:

my friends and i used to say we were easy to get, but hard to keep. the funny thing is that this made heaps of girlies try to tame us.

think about it. the male dependant for a "slut" so to say would be a guy who would willingly give every girl a relationship.

usually, girls have the power when it comes to the avaibility of SEX. that is what men want primarily, a relationship is secondary.

but guys have the power when it comes to the avaibility of RELATIONSHIPS. that is what *women* want primarily (with the right guy that is), sex is secondary (or so to say "part of the package")

never forget that. it is powerful when you understand it and you approach the whole thing from a whole different perspective

analsex when we first meet, in a restroom, has her own condoms and told me thats the way she wants it... my reply "see yah later..."

b, where have you been???