Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LeBron James is NO FUCKING JOKE...

ghhhhhost

one game or 20. this kid is the real deal. wow. i stayed up late to watch this game. i was getting butterflies watching that game last night. i knew it was that start of something special. this must be how fans felt when they first saw larry or magic step onto the court. the ease and grace he played with lAst night, was that of a veteran. he showed his unselfishness, his ridiculous athletic ability, and basketball talent. not that i was ever very skeptical, but lebron; you are the future, and I AM OFIICIALLY SOLD. think i'll have to get me a lebron jersey very soon. :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

one game or 20. this kid is the real deal. wow. i stayed up late to watch this game. i was getting butterflies watching that game last night. i knew it was that start of something special. this must be how fans felt when they first saw larry or magic step onto the court. the ease and grace he played with lAst night, was that of a veteran. he showed his unselfishness, his ridiculous athletic ability, and basketball talent. not that i was ever very skeptical, but lebron; you are the future, and I AM OFIICIALLY SOLD. think i'll have to get me a lebron jersey very soon. :aright: :aright:

He def looked extremely comfortable out there...

He has the potential to be one of the greats. But lets see how he adjusts. Like someone said, the NBA season is a lot longer than a high school season, and the talent he is playing against is obviously 100 times better, even if the teams he played in h.s. were the best high school players in the country. It would be nice to see LeBron and Carmello take their respective shitty teams to the playoffs. Even if its as an 8 seed...I would love to see that.

how about backing up his McGrady-esque first game performance with an even better performance the next night?

how nasty is this kid? i had faith in him..but i never in my wildest dreams thought he'd b playing like this...to all the naysayers..BLAH..

one thing is..he'll definitely hit the rookie wall...and hit it hard...he's not conditioned enough to keep this pace for 82 gms.....but next year...when he's seasoned....i dont even wana fuckin think about it...