Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lebron

livin42nite

Guest saleen351

well all my buddies watch basketball, so i'm was gonna try and watch it this year, so i watched about 3 minutes of lebron after the knicks game ended....

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...

BACK TO FANTASY FOOTBALL...

btw, basketball is in serious trouble, baseball might take over in the ratings..

Originally posted by saleen351

btw, basketball is in serious trouble, baseball might take over in the ratings..

It depends on the market, but for the most part Baseball beats Basketball hands down in the ratings.

In the USA:

#1 Football

#2 Baseball

#3 Basketball

#4 Golf

#5Hockey

#100 Bowling

#101 Soccer (Just for you Leo)

Originally posted by saleen351

well all my buddies watch basketball, so i'm was gonna try and watch it this year, so i watched about 3 minutes of lebron after the knicks game ended....

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...

BACK TO FANTASY FOOTBALL...

Football is without a doubt the most entertaining to watch. Come sunday there is almost no way im missin any of the games. Basketball though following it during the entire season is very tough, cause the damn season is way too long. Right now most the teams playin are gonna be a bit boring as its early in the year and most don't know how to play with each other yet. Trust me though come playoff time watch the western conference and you be saying "i love this game". i don't think anything beats it when its 4th quarter and u got a tight game in the playoffs, think back to kings vs lakers or heat vs knicks.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

It depends on the market, but for the most part Baseball beats Basketball hands down in the ratings.

In the USA:

#1 Football

#2 Baseball

#3 Basketball

#4 Golf

#5Hockey

#100 Bowling

#101 Soccer (Just for you Leo)

that would be wrong...

In the USA:

#1 Football

#2 Baseball

#3 Basketball

#4 Golf

#7 Bowling

#6 Hockey

bowling has better ratings then hockey as of last year... trust me it was big news and i watch bowling... The guy that bought the pba was a fucking genious, but on a sad note, pete weber has retried his croch slap when he bowls a strike:( hes the dude that wears the sun glasses, and another reason the best bowler in the world lives in my town in nj... parker bonn 232 ave in a season:eek:

And my buddy works for the nhl and i made fun of him all the time...

Lebron looked amazing last night. Just hope he's consistent. From the highlight reels of the preseason, his shooting percentage and shot selection were horrible.

I just wish Charter Cable had the NBA league pass so I could watch my Knicks on a regular basis. I'm fucked. All they have is NHL season pass. :mad:

Wow......amazing how with one game my pick for Rookie of the Year goes from Carmelo to Lebron. :eek:

Depressing Fact: It would take someone working minimum wage for 52 weeks a year more than 8000 years to match Lebron's Nike $90 million deal. That means I'm way ahead of schedule. I only have 6000 years to go.