Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've always wondered.. Why do Tiesto fans dislike...

biznation00

Originally posted by biznation00

Paul Van Dyk.

& why Do some PVD fans dislike Tiesto?? Can anyone answer that for me?? :confused:

That's just my experience with Tiesto & PVD fans..

Might not actually be a fact though.

i like em both !!! but then again not everyone is as kool as me :cool: :cool: :D

last few times I've heard PVD .his sets have been rather boring. Tiesto’s sets lately ,tend to have bit harder edge to them.

also OG is a BIG Tiesto fan, and since I’m a huge OG fan. I have to like Tiesto more.

:eek::laugh:

Originally posted by sobeton

last few times I've heard PVD .his sets have been rather boring. Tiesto’s sets lately ,tend to have bit harder edge to them.

also OG is a BIG Tiesto fan, and since I’m a huge OG fan. I have to like Tiesto more.

:eek::laugh:

KRUCIAL YO !! :laugh:

tiesto likes to smile alot so i like that, while pvd is way too serious- he looks bored most of the time- as far as the kids that like to stare up at the djs all nite- how does someone that doesn't look happy encourage them to wana party...also if u think about it, where do u see more people dancing- at a tiesto gig or a pvd gig?

Originally posted by poysoniv

tiesto likes to smile alot so i like that, while pvd is way too serious- he looks bored most of the time- as far as the kids that like to stare up at the djs all nite- how does someone that doesn't look happy encourage them to wana party...also if u think about it, where do u see more people dancing- at a tiesto gig or a pvd gig?

I know whut you mean, Tiesto looks like he's having a good time. A DJ's mood defintely sets the vibe for the night.

Dam I never knew that Tiesto fans and PVD fans disliked one another....msut be a german-dutch thing.. :confused:use to be a hardcore PVD fan but not anymore,still like some of his music not like before. As for Tiesto, the energy that he brings into the club is amazing knows how to work the crowd so far the times ive seen him i never was disapointed.

you know.. I know someone who said those exact words...

Louis Puig. Maybe that's why he likes Tiesto soo much... :what:

next time we go see PVD lets just all scream ...SMILE MOTHERFUCKER !!!