Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've always wondered.. Why do Tiesto fans dislike...

biznation00

Originally posted by sobeton

last few times I've heard PVD .his sets have been rather boring. Tiesto’s sets lately ,tend to have bit harder edge to them.

also OG is a BIG Tiesto fan, and since I’m a huge OG fan. I have to like Tiesto more.

:eek::laugh:

TIESTO IS THE MESSIAH!!!!:bounce:

I am a fan of both but ( as said earlier) Tiesto's sets seem to be more high energy and he really gets into it when he spins. He always looks like he is having a great time when he spins and really pays attention to the crowd. However, I am looking forward to PVD at 34. The new music I have been hearing seems more high energy than usual.

Catch ya on the dancefloor.:D

Originally posted by djoscarg

I wish I could stop Biz but its just that...

that....

that....

TIESTO COMPLETES ME!!!!

:love:

DAMN BRO!!!!!!! HE'S FUCKING HOT!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PURE!!! HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!! JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH!!!!

Soory i must confess now...:( bad thoughts... bad thoughts!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

Both guys got ranked High this year in the Top 100 DJ Mag list...I think it was Tiesto no. 1 and PVD..no.2..pretty cool....They both are good producers of the trance sound..PVD is responsible for opening my eyes back in 98 @ Groovejet...DOPe NIGHT!!!

I will always be a fan of PVD..maybe I don't play his songs that much anymore...but I will alwyas remember what he did that night ..Totally unexpected..but He truelly showed me what a Dj can do when they put their skill and emotions into tracks played in such a manner that people respond in such a crazy way.

As for Tiesto..mad respect for what he does well...The man is on fire ...it seems ...Number 1 DJ in the world right now...Dope!:(

Originally posted by michaelmartin

Both guys got ranked High this year in the Top 100 DJ Mag list...I think it was Tiesto no. 1 and PVD..no.2..pretty cool....They both are good producers of the trance sound..PVD is responsible for opening my eyes back in 98 @ Groovejet...DOPe NIGHT!!!

I will always be a fan of PVD..maybe I don't play his songs that much anymore...but I will alwyas remember what he did that night ..Totally unexpected..but He truelly showed me what a Dj can do when they put their skill and emotions into tracks played in such a manner that people respond in such a crazy way.

As for Tiesto..mad respect for what he does well...The man is on fire ...it seems ...Number 1 DJ in the world right now...Dope!:(

Wow! Finally a DJ who's not showing signs of jealousy and bitterness. You should be applauded just for that in my book!

Def. a German (Deutch Thang)

From the outside... Simply put, Tiesto stole the thunder away from PVD.

+ Euro rumors were that PVD :peeright: Tiesto when he was not as well known...

I've meet and dealt with both guys...

While I don't personally care for their style of music... Tiesto was a much Cooler guy.. and much easier to deal with.

Originally posted by michaelmartin

Originally posted by CHRles

Wow! Finally a DJ who's not showing signs of jealousy and bitterness. You should be applauded just for that in my book!

Ya Michael Martin has waaaay to much love.....Ah Michael I am gonna have to ask you to at least show a little more bitterness....I am starting to think you're one of those tree huggin hippies!

....but thats Ok I still love ya bro!

and thats all the love i am givin tonight.