Clubplanet Nightlife Community

someone help me out ? ? ?

jtk4

Super Hot Saturdays go 21+

Avalon is getting a new image for Saturday nights starting NOVEMBER 8th. TRA Saturdays will be featuring DJ TIM COLLINS who will be mixing up the hottest Top 40, Hip Hop and Dance tracks. TRA will also feature an array of Dancers and Celebrity Hosts as well as guest appearances from Dj Louie DeVito who is the #1 album selling Dj in the country. All TRA guests must be 21+ Look out for the limited special edition TRA V.I.P cards!

Is this right?

Originally posted by jtk4

Avalon is getting a new image for Saturday nights starting NOVEMBER 8th. TRA Saturdays will be featuring DJ TIM COLLINS who will be mixing up the hottest Top 40, Hip Hop and Dance tracks. TRA will also feature an array of Dancers and Celebrity Hosts as well as guest appearances from Dj Louie DeVito who is the #1 album selling Dj in the country. All TRA guests must be 21+ Look out for the limited special edition TRA V.I.P cards!

Is this right?

Heard the same thing. No comment.

thank god i hope it is true. i mean where else can you go to listen to top 40. :rolleyes:

how many clubs do you need that play the same shit? And the same shit you can listen to in your car no less.

What will be funny is when avalon gets a top dj in on a sat and all the people that were there last sat. for top 40 show up.

I bet they will go up to the dj and for some top 40 garbage.

I hate this town and all the stupid people that listen to top 40.

Originally posted by l155a

you are so fucking gross!

are you handing out the candy or throwing it at them? hahaha.

Its like playing dodge ball w/ skittles and resse's fast breaks, kids are face down in my well groomed lawn....

Another Friday on my fucking computer :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Its like playing dodge ball w/ skittles and resse's fast breaks, kids are face down in my well groomed lawn....

Another Friday on my fucking computer :laugh:

you are such a jerk :laugh: :laugh:

i told all the kids to fuck off and die, i don't believe in candy or holidays or fucking halloween.

yah i am in tonight too on my computer, i am a nuuuuuurd and i luff it. fuck i have been on a computer all fucking day. my eyes are starting to blurrrrrr. RISSSSSSSS ON THE PCCCCCCCCCCC.

I've only been on CP for over 13 hrs now :laugh: :laugh:

Little fuckers are still banging at the door, 8pm the fuckin shop shuts down, sorry...

Cutest thing, the neighbor brings his daughter over dressed as tiger.. so I have the door open and i'm trying to reach for the candy, she justy walks right in the living room and starts looking around, like it was nothing.. Shes 3, soo frigin cute... I asked her if she wanted me to try and fit the TV in her pumpkin.. Told her father, by the time shes done w/ neighborhood, he'll have a new family room w/ tvs and couches.. Yes I said cute 2 times in this post

awwww u tried to give her your tv? that's so thoughtful of you!

i wish my monsters could jack shit like that on holidays, i would never have to buy anything :laugh: holidays = corporate scandals. if only i could cash in on the deals.

i got so bored today i checked out clubvibes san francisco.....i didn't read any of the posts, i just went there and looked at the topics. i did click on one post in the clubvibes boston forum and almost puked. i got the hell outta there FAAAAAST.

Originally posted by l155a

awwww u tried to give her your tv? that's so thoughtful of you!

i wish my monsters could jack shit like that on holidays, i would never have to buy anything :laugh: holidays = corporate scandals. if only i could cash in on the deals.

i got so bored today i checked out clubvibes san francisco.....i didn't read any of the posts, i just went there and looked at the topics. i did click on one post in the clubvibes boston forum and almost puked. i got the hell outta there FAAAAAST.

If your bored sometime, search CV for Evansmom..:laugh: I was bored one day

evansmom, i don't even wanna know lol! wait maybe i do hahaha!

did u see in the miami forum they said jonyquest had a whole conversation with tranzwhore in the SEX forum?!? i wonder what happened there :confused: maybe that's why he always posts :) all the time......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jtk4

Is this right?

Looks killa huh?