Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Assholes Just Wanna Say Hi

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

EVERYTIME YOU WISH BAD UPON ANOTHER GOD WILL CAST PAIN AND SUFFERING UPON THEE!

You must have wished some fucked up shit then to get stuck with that freakshow hand and massive body you disgusting cunt. That fucking hand freaks me out I'd really like nothing more than to smash that thing with a sledgehammer infront of the surgeon who probably spent years and millions trying to make that thing look human and spit in his wasteful face for not just euthenizing you for the sake of humanity.

mytwohan.jpg

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by abortionator

You must have wished some fucked up shit then to get stuck with that freakshow hand and massive body you disgusting cunt. That fucking hand freaks me out I'd really like nothing more than to smash that thing with a sledgehammer infront of the surgeon who probably spent years and millions trying to make that thing look human and spit in his wasteful face for not just euthenizing you for the sake of humanity.

mytwohan.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mytwohan.jpg

holy shit! :laugh:

mytwohan.jpg

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

mytwohan.jpg

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

mytwohan.jpg

NICE SIG "MY TWO HANDS MY TWO FEET" YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER MUST BE THE BIGGEST LOSERS ON THIS PLANET! MUST BE WAIT THEY ARE! LOL

I GUESS YOU ARE THE RESULT OF A LOW CLASS UPBRINGING....AND A MAJOR LACK OF EDUCATION! IF ANYONE IS GOING TO DIE ITS GONNA BE YOU BUDDY....KEEP TALKING....YOU ARE GONNA EITHER LOSE A BODY PART IN AN ACCIDENT OR YOU ARE WISHING IT ON YOUR KID.....OR BETTER YET ALL THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY IS CREATING CANCER INSIDE OF YOU.....AND AT THE END... BOTH YOUR HANDS AND FEET COMBINED WILL NOT SAVE YOU! :laugh:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NICE SIG "MY TWO HANDS MY TWO FEET" YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER MUST BE THE BIGGEST LOSERS ON THIS PLANET! MUST BE WAIT THEY ARE! LOL

I GUESS YOU ARE THE RESULT OF A LOW CLASS UPBRINGING....AND A MAJOR LACK OF EDUCATION! IF ANYONE IS GOING TO DIE ITS GONNA BE YOU BUDDY....KEEP TALKING....YOU ARE GONNA EITHER LOSE A BODY PART IN AN ACCIDENT OR YOU ARE WISHING IT ON YOUR KID.....OR BETTER YET ALL THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY IS CREATING CANCER INSIDE OF YOU.....AND AT THE END... BOTH YOUR HANDS AND FEET COMBINED WILL NOT SAVE YOU! :laugh:

1) its not a sig, stupid.

2) he doesn't have a kid, you white trash, nothing.

3) shutup, look around & realize "Wow, i really do only have 1 normal one" and get in the coffin.