Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>THE "New Look" Lunatarium has....

i agree completely, the walls turned one of the coolest venues in ny into a dumb building with too many walls. the windows were the best part, now theyre all split up. that halloween party was awful, and now u can hear different music in different rooms bc the walls r thin. overall i was reallllllly disappointed... its just not the same.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

ummm....what windows? .... :blank: :blank: :blank:

i remember waaay back when when muggzz, lavender, quoth and a slew others were there, and they had those beautiful large windows in the side/back. Right when you exit the shaft elevator to your left./

But i assume they're not there anymore ? :(

I duno, everyone on this board is always so negative about everything. Now im not saying that Luna isnt worse than what it was bc i was never there back in the day. But it seems no party is ever good because there was a better one a few years ago. Some people need to wake up and stop living back then, and try and have fun now...

Originally posted by exit24e

I duno, everyone on this board is always so negative about everything. Now im not saying that Luna isnt worse than what it was bc i was never there back in the day. But it seems no party is ever good because there was a better one a few years ago. Some people need to wake up and stop living back then, and try and have fun now...

I thought the party was EXCELLENT!!!! I just prefer an open-space rather than a whole bunch of small rooms...

But...I still love Luna...and it still is the best venue in NY :D

It was the past yes, but it was only 10 months ago. When you came off the elevator it was one big room with 2 small rooms in the back. Before that it was just one big room and one little side room. Now it is (I don't know I havent been there...)

Originally posted by exit24e