Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will take Spaces spot for WMC

joecrack13

yeah, hi, umm i believe SPACE NEVER CLOSED! they just changed owners and now instead of calling themselves SPACE34 it's just 34 so i would THINK 34 would be holding all of the WMC parties. i only hope so, although i am NOT going to 34 as much as i did last year i got so sick of space after 4 days uuggghhh. there will be like 2 parties i will go to there that's it, too many other parties going on. i spent thirteen hours there for the balance promote party that was INSANE!

I heard Wet Willies and Fat Tuesdays in the Grove will be picking up the slack for Space.

:laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry the " the club formerly called Space" is going nowhere and there is big plans for the future.

But also watch out for big plans from Nocturnal, they will be a major player for WMC 04.

i heard wet willy's makes sikkkkkkk drinks :laugh:

yah space is out of the picture, they only have the sickest lineup right now under the name 34 and had howellween, i couldn't imagine they would have ANYTHING to do with the WMC this year :laugh: :laugh:

andrew, u are right, so many parties going on at so many places with all of the best dj's that it doesn't even matter what is going on at space......but i have to say i saw a couple of mind blowing performances by steve lawler, danny howells and sander kleinenberg on the terrace at space. seems as though 4-5am on the terrace is the PLACE TO BE when there are great dj's playing up there :D but the other clubs and parties are just as much fun as well(sabor for shame< on the beach at Sabor w/zabiela & porter before the balance party was NUTS!!!!!)

Originally posted by l155a

yeah, hi, umm i believe SPACE NEVER CLOSED! they just changed owners and now instead of calling themselves SPACE34 it's just 34 so i would THINK 34 would be holding all of the WMC parties. i only hope so, although i am NOT going to 34 as much as i did last year i got so sick of space after 4 days uuggghhh. there will be like 2 parties i will go to there that's it, too many other parties going on. i spent thirteen hours there for the balance promote party that was INSANE!

oh i must have misunderstood...i thought they were closing their doors....i was at the balance promote party at Billboard Live for WMC 2002...best lineup i ever saw...Lawler, Seaman, Kleinenberg, Pappa, Warren, Burridge, Porter etc...the thing i like about Space is obviously the terrace and no other club has that so im happy its still open...that place nocturnal is gonna be sick too though

i had a lot of fun on the terrace at the conference. i liked the terrace more than any other part of the club. i am not too into the bigroom style like downstairs. it was like a big party up there, great times!

also what is Nocturnal? a new club?

You guys still need to do something about that construction sign on the McArthur that still says Space 34!

Woo, I'm so relieved that it's still the same management!

Besides like Andrew mentioned, the most fun and underground parties (Magic Sessions, Ovum, Naked Music, etc, etc...) IMO, are anywhere but 34.

Originally posted by philippio

You guys still need to do something about that construction sign on the McArthur that still says Space 34!

Woo, I'm so relieved that it's still the same management!

Besides like Andrew mentioned, the most fun and underground parties (Magic Sessions, Ovum, Naked Music, etc, etc...) IMO, are anywhere but 34.

I actually just drove by the sign and it now says "SPACE IS BACK."