Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk @ 34 review .

mursa

Originally posted by ralphfalcon

Sorry to disappoint you doc, maybe next time I'll have some grape juice to increase my "fluidity," and some Metamucil for my regularity. Then again your post is doing a good job of that already!

PS ..This wouldn't have anything to do with me not wanting to let you into the booth last night now would it????;)

...Seems like you need some water to wash away something you might have stuck in your throat . Im not saying your Bad, simply that you were not (in MY opinion) as good as I've seen you before ( Yes, i was a regular during your residency fridays at Maze) , simply that .

PS... last time I remembered I did get in the Booth didn't I ? , and I didn't even know that you were the doorguy .:laugh: , now I know ...next time I'll have dollar bills at hand to TIP just in case . :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sobeton

classic moment of the evening for me OG dropping "as the rush comes" ; while the New Messiah of trance tiesto was on the video monitor

:laugh: Nice.

Sorry I missed it, had an extra long day at work and couldn't make it

Originally posted by mursa

Im not saying your Bad, simply that you were not (in MY opinion) as good as I've seen you before

PS... last time I remembered I did get in the Booth didn't I ? , and I didn't even know that you were the doorguy .:laugh: , now I know ...next time I'll have dollar bills at hand to TIP just in case . :)

Well as we all know "opinion" could easily be swayed by occurrences, making them "biased opinions." If i dont like you cause you didnt let me in the booth, I could just say "in my opinion" you suck.... very easy. By the way, yes you got in cause i let you in, just like you got out cause i had the dude throw you out.

Oh and save your tips for a rainy day, I wouldn't want you to break your piggybank just to get into the booth.;)

Well as we all know "opinion" could easily be swayed by occurrences, making them "biased opinions." If i dont like you cause you didnt let me in the booth, I could just say "in my opinion" you suck.... very easy. By the way, yes you got in cause i let you in, just like you got out cause i had the dude throw you out.

Oh and save your tips for a rainy day, I wouldn't want you to break your piggybank just to get into the booth.;)

Fact 1 : I was thrown out along with a 4-6 other people .

Fact 2 : I came back a few minutes later , then proceeded to leave at my own will some 10 minutes later.

...no no ma friend , "occurences" do not phase me one bit , im all about having a good time w/ people I enjoy and THATS IT , all the other external negative bullshit simply passes me by really quick . Maybe if you knew me you would know how positive and easy going I am .

Thats all from me man , the ball is in your court ,actually it always has ...pretty funny how one humble opinion "struck a nerve"on you that you descided to lash out for some reason to possibly raise your self-esteem/ego ,oh well i guess thats understandable .

:idea:

Fact 2 : I came back a few minutes later , then proceeded to leave at my own will some 10 minutes later.

...no no ma friend , "occurences" do not phase me one bit , im all about having a good time w/ people I enjoy and THATS IT , all the other external negative bullshit simply passes me by really quick . Maybe if you knew me you would know how positive and easy going I am .

Thats all from me man , the ball is in your court ,actually it always has ...pretty funny how one humble opinion "struck a nerve"on you that you descided to lash out for some reason to possibly raise your self-esteem/ego ,oh well i guess thats understandable .

You see what you've done? Now you've pissed off Luis Figo.

:D;)

mursa suck a nut. what you don't get the point? they kick you out and still come back. i guess you like to just get your ass kicked out of places?

Fact 2 : I came back a few minutes later , then proceeded to leave at my own will some 10 minutes later

Originally posted by oldskool

mursa suck a nut. what you don't get the point? they kick you out and still come back. i guess you like to just get your ass kicked out of places?

Fact 2 : I came back a few minutes later , then proceeded to leave at my own will some 10 minutes later

Why don't you learn to read tool... he said he was thrown out the first time then left on his own the 2nd time.

Where did it say he got his ass kicked out twice:confused:

(picotto liebing flashbacks :D )

where have u been? , miss ya . :D;)

That was one of thee funnest times i've ever had... damn I loved every second of liebing/picotto's set!!!:)

I have been busy with work - was on vacation, a business trip, etc.... and during football season, I usually don't go out on Saturday nites:D

ok well lets rephrase that, he went back to try to kiss more ass but didn't work cause the idiot didn't get the point the first time so he left 10 min. later

Ummmm Mursa doesn't need to kiss ass:tongue:

Who cares anyways.... its over with....:rolleyes::laugh:

ok well lets rephrase that, he went back to try to kiss more ass but didn't work cause the idiot didn't get the point the first time so he left 10 min. later

how about we rephrase it another away. " who the fuck cares??".. what’s done is done. get over it. I'm sure Jose and Ralph have. ;)why continue to feed into a war of words ?? this is simply pointless, and takes away from what was a good nite @34..

pretty funny how one humble opinion "struck a nerve"on you that you descided to lash out for some reason to possibly raise your self-esteem/ego ,oh well i guess thats understandable .

Lash out?? think my joke on drinking grapejuice was lashing out? dont think so. You stated your "opinion," and I layed out the facts so people could come to their own conclusion. Any time you make a public statement, specially a negative one, you should be prepared to hear a response thats all...;)

Lash out?? think my joke on drinking grapejuice was lashing out? dont think so. You stated your "opinion," and I layed out the facts so people could come to their own conclusion. Any time you make a public statement, specially a negative one, you should be prepared to hear a response thats all...;)

lol...seems like a simple case of 2 people being on different wavelenghts and Ralph Falcon assuming things .

First off ..... How is my "opinion" biased if at the time I Did not even know that YOU were the guy i had a 5 second verbal exchange with ? .........That theory of yours simply falls flat on its face .

Secondly .... If I knew that YOU personally asked to kick out people(me included) from the booth ..... then you could be positively sure that I would not return (hence i came back 10 minutes later or so) , I may be young but I sure have alot of Pride & Dignity in myself , and I don't put myself down for anybody .

Oh.. you can also be sure that next time you put down a great performance like I have seen from you in the past (fridays @ maze) you can be sure that I would say so in a " PUBLIC STATEMENT " (like i've already done in the past) .

DAMN!

I can't beleive I missed all the fun....I leave the house for a few hours and all hell breaks loose on CP...

This is what I think....

Mursa needs to talk to me when he wants to get in the booth..

and Ralph needs to get thicker CP skin..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what did we all do before Club Planet???

Oh.. you can also be sure that next time you put down a great performance like I have seen from you in the past (fridays @ maze) you can be sure that I would say so in a " PUBLIC STATEMENT " (like i've already done in the past) .

Yes and I would agree with you fully and say what a great guy you are!!:itsok: