Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sickening isnt it...

I go hot and cold with posting on this particular forum,

just out of curiousity, and especially for the frequent current events posters.

Dont you just get sick of this shit? Also, Id say most if not all topics expressed on this board have no direct effect nor can be directly effected by anyone on this board... so dont you have those feelings of considering this all to be just a waste of time?

Not attacking anyone with that statement, just thought it made sense....

your opinions if you would...:tongue:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Dont you just get sick of this shit? Also, Id say most if not all topics expressed on this board have no direct effect nor can be directly effected by anyone on this board... so dont you have those feelings of considering this all to be just a waste of time?

No.

Actually I do not post frequently, but I do find the forum to be quite informative. Let's face it there are several newspapers, websites, articles that reading every single one is quite impossible. Also I am sure most people are loyal to one newspaper or news station. I feel the site expands my otherwise very limited inflow of information. It helps prevent the sort of tunnel vision that can stem from biased media exposure.

Originally posted by starvingartist

Actually I do not post frequently, but I do find the forum to be quite informative. Let's face it there are several newspapers, websites, articles that reading every single one is quite impossible. Also I am sure most people are loyal to one newspaper or news station. I feel the site expands my otherwise very limited inflow of information. It helps prevent the sort of tunnel vision that can stem from biased media exposure.

Very good point starvingartist, I really didnt see it like that, until now. I just personally get sick of paying tooo much attention to what is going in this world and it throws me time and again. Like it did when I posted this topic..

Mr. Mahs... Deep....very deep... lol

and xpyrate... :tongue:

Originally posted by raver_mania

Tell you what - I think my written skills have been improved by practicing on this forum! :D

Seriously though, we might disagree on a lot of shit, but where else can you get differing perspectives.

Good point.

Besides, reading some moronic things people write...

Its makes me feel smarter... lol:laugh:

fuck if anyone can pretend to act serious for one moment out of a week...

If you are going to reply...make it an actual response...

as for bullshit... there is a drama thread...:D

umm ... maybe ya misunderstood me see ... I wasn't being serious.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Tell you what - I think my written skills have been improved by practicing on this forum! :D

Seriously though, we might disagree on a lot of shit, but where else can you get differing perspectives.

I concur; Typically we surround ourselves with people carrying similar views. On the same note, media today seems far right or far left, and I generally disregard most of it because it is undeniably bias in nature.

Politicians may know the truth but seldom speak it. If you seek honesty, ask a man who has nothing to gain or lose for his opinion.

Originally posted by nycmuzik

I miss posting on here....But that will change very shortly once I get stationed in permanent party housing....:)

Hey cuz, how you doing?

Weird coincidence, I myself will be to fort sill in jan. Any tips for night life there? :laugh: I forgot, nightlife is scarce.... hope your having fun...

Hey cuz, how you doing?

Weird coincidence, I myself will be to fort sill in jan. Any tips for night life there? :laugh: I forgot, nightlife is scarce.... hope your having fun...

You joining the Army or what??....As far as nightlife is concerned; I wouldnt know...I'm gonna be going off post for the first time in about 2 months....

You joining the Army or what??....As far as nightlife is concerned; I wouldnt know...I'm gonna be going off post for the first time in about 2 months....

I did way back in may. I vaguely remember talking to you about it, you had some bullshit with meps if memory serves me correct. I signed up in may and ship out in Jan. I know for certain Im at Sill as well for boot. Then off to Arizona for AIT. Where are you doing your AIT, also. How you liking it?

I did way back in may. I vaguely remember talking to you about it, you had some bullshit with meps if memory serves me correct. I signed up in may and ship out in Jan. I know for certain Im at Sill as well for boot. Then off to Arizona for AIT. Where are you doing your AIT, also. How you liking it?

I finish my AIT next week....I have an overnight pass this weekend so it looks like the strip club and alcohol for me....:cool:

Are you gonna be doing MI since you're off to Arizona?

I finish my AIT next week....I have an overnight pass this weekend so it looks like the strip club and alcohol for me....:cool:

Are you gonna be doing MI since you're off to Arizona?

Yes, 97E, Im still awaiting the DLAB results so of course Ive been drinking a bit this past week...lol. But soon I shall know.

Damn it seems like yesterday I remember you leaving and it seems like tomorrow that Im going to be gone. oy.

hmm.. check your pms Ill email you my AKO email address. Odds are I probably seen your post or two in the discussion board there...lol far from CP style threads though.

Congrats and enjoy your pass, have any clue where you will be stationed yet or does that come after AIT?