Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. John "herb" Holmes

ITS FUNNY HOW I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A PLASMIC HONEY REMIX TO DATE......BUT IAM NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME AND EFFORT REPLYING BACK TO SOME UNKNOWN HERB THAT HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN BASH MYSELF AS WELL AS, ROD, GIORGIO, AND MOO...ALL OF WHOM ARE FRIENDS OF MINE AND HAVE PLAYED AT SUCCESSFULL PARTIES TO DATE IN VARIOUS CLUBS THROUGHOUT NJ....IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE AND RESPOND NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT MYSELF OR ANY OF MY COUNTERPARTS WHOSE NAMES WERE MENTIONED ABOVE,,YOU CAN COME ANY FRIDAY NIGHT TO CLUB SLEEP AND SAY IT TO MY FACE......INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND YOUR CP NAME""JOHN HERB"" WHERE I CAN ASSURE YOU PROPER ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN SO YOU DONT MAKE THESE BOGUS ACCUSATIONS IN THE FUTURE......

HAVE A NICE DAY SHERLOCK...

CARLOS REALM

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by godisadj

ok you didnt play a plasmic honey remix but you play other cheese!

LOOK WHO'S TALKING AT LEAST HE CAN CALL HIMSELF A DJ INSTEAD OF A CD CHANGER...YOU DO THE SAMETHING I DO IN MY CAR THROUGH MY PIONEER REMOTE ASSHOLE.

I HAVE A 50 CD PLAYER THAT DOES A BETTER JOB THAN YOU..IT IS PRE-PROGRAMMED AND DOESNT NEED ANY $$$ DOES NOT GET SIDETRACKED AND WONT BE LATE FOR WORK....I SHOULD CALL YOUR BOSS AND SEE IF I CAN SELL HIM A 50 OR 100 CD CHANGER FOR A ONE TIME FEE INSTEAD OF PAYIN YOU 50 BUCKS A NIGHT TO SPIN. ITS WORTH THE INVESTMENT,

Originally posted by godisadj

your definetly a homo! you served me??? what a loser!

now go stand in the rain theres a rope that need to be opened!

served as in i handed you your ass on a fucking platter you loser.

and for the rope

that rope that will not be opened for the fucking losers of your kind.

Hey I worked on a new pitch for ya at the Gogo bar i hope you like it.

the friday night main event here at delilahs den...cd switcher tony.....hey guys and girls yeah howyadoin tonight dont forget the champagne room is open tonight lap dances from all our lovely ladies dellilahs dollars are in effect see your server dont forget to take care of your bartenders thanx folks Im DJ tony switching cd's for ya all night long next up on stage is the lovely lisa yeah lisa working her stuff for ya here at delilahs den on deck Tracy:blown: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes: